CHAPTER 4:First Encounter

"Is she gonna come already?" Maya ask her sister for the 100th time already.

Maya always gets excited whenever she meets a new person, especially when it's known by her family.

"Yes she is, now go and get ready, some people are already downstairs." With that her sister left her room for Maya to get ready.

Maya don't usually wear sexy clothes, but she has some of it. Her mother is a CEO of a fashion company, so her mother is always the one who buys Maya her clothes, her mother knows what Maya wants, but sometimes, her mother just buys something that she knew will fit maya.

Her parents and sister are tall people compared to her, they are about 5'7-5'9, while Maya is 5'1. Plus, she's the most fragile compared to her family, having those illness inside her body can really make her low sometimes. She's born too early than she's supposed to be. That's why she had all these sickness and other things that can slow her body.

She has diabetes, that causes a low blood pressure sometimes. That's why she always has insulin and diabetic patch in her arm and other part of the body. Her heart problems, like the Dilated Cardiomyopathy and her asthma, which doesn't really help to her everyday living. She has a low immune system too due to her being a premature baby that's why her parents and sister always look out for her.

Back to Maya.

(This is what she wears with black boots, the white bag is not included)

She doesn't really care what wears in occasions, if it fits, a good look for her, and it suits her, then be it.

She didn't wore make up, after she dressed, she curled her hair at the ends and put her glasses as it is a night party, she might not see anything but a blur.

After that, she just check herself out at the big mirror that's in her room. After that, she just sit on bed and wait for her sister, because Maria said that they will go downstairs with each other.

Natasha's POV:

"Hi Mrs. Hill, Mr. Hill." I greeted the couple as they welcome me inside their house.

"Cut the formality Natasha, it's nice to see you again." Isabella said with a chuckle as we hug each other and I shake hands with Isaiah.

"Thank you for inviting me." I said as they lead me to their backyard, there's already some people here.

"Welcome, my dear." Isaiah said with a smile.

He always gives this fatherly vibes, while Isabella give this motherly vibes, and Maria is like a sister to me, that's why im comfortable and smiles a lot around them.

"By the way, where's Maria?" I ask as I look around.

"Oh she must be getting ready, you can go to her room, im sure she won't mind." Isabella said and I just nodded as they started to talk to other people.

I started to make my way to Maria's room which took me almost 1 minute as their house is huge as fvck.

Im currently wearing a suit, which im proud of because I look hot.

As I near her room, I heard a small voice shouting when I got to the hallway of her room, I saw a raven haired girl, with a height of 5'1 I think, her dressed is cute, not gonna lie. Her back is facing me I don't really see her face.

"Come on you donkey! Fasterrr! Your so slowww." She whined in a small voice.

I cleared my throat as I walk towards Maria's door, still keeping my distance on the anonymous girl. I think she heard me clear my throat, which I did purpose, she immediately turned her head towards her as her eyes widen through her glasses as soon as she laid her eyes on me.

"Oh-uhmm, w-who are y-you?" She said.

But I just stared at her face emotionless, and let me tell you, she's pretty cute, from her hazel bright eyes to her soft plump pink lips. She looks so...innocent and looks so fragile at the same time. I don't know why, but I feel like I want to protect her from the cruelness of the outside world. I want to take her small and petite body in my arms and never let her go.

She keeps looking up at me curiously as I look down at her. Maria's voice cut my thoughts off.

"Maya, just wait, im almost done, baby!" I heard Maria shouted inside her room.

Baby? I thought she doesn't have someone?

"O-okay!" Maya, who I think her name is, shouted slightly, still eyeing me.

"Uhm, h-hi miss, i-im Maya. May I know who you are?" She said, slightly nervous, which I find adorable.

Wait- Hey! Stop thinking like that Natasha.

Before I can even say anything, Maria's door opened and she look between us, with maya still looking up at me.

"Oh, you guys have met already." Maria said as she got her senses back.

"Uhm, who is she?" Maya ask as she walk towards Maria and stand up behind her, it looks like she's hiding from me.

"Oh, Maya, this is Natasha Romanoff, the one who I've been telling you. And Natasha, this is Maya....my little sister."

With that, realization took over my whole body. She's her little sister, not her lover.

"Oh, she's your sister. Nice to meet you, Maya." I said with a small smile.

"Nice to meet you too, Miss Romanoff." She said taking her hand out for me to shake.

As soon as our hands touch I felt warm tingle all over my body, as an explosive euphoria feeling bombed my stomach.

Her hand is so soft on my calloused hand, so warm that I don't want to let it go. We shake our hands as I look at her straight in the eyes while she smiles up at me, with those innocent eyes sparkling that you could get lost into within a seconds.

She pulled away that causes my mind to go back to reality, and look at maria who is looking at me suspiciously.

I just have a feeling that this is gonna be a long night.