CHAPTER 24:Just The Two Of Us

Natasha's POV:

I woke up and feel a body press against mine, an arms around me and her head on my shoulder. Her body just fits perfectly to mine. This moment makes me smile like an idiot, having her in my arms like this is all I wanted, that it makes me wish for this to never end.

For minutes, I just stayed there, smiling to myself and thought; so this is what it feels like, to dream with eyes wide open. I can't help but comb her hair and smell it, not in a creepy way. The smell of her brings me so much comfort, she smells like home.

The way her soft hands are around my body, I feel like i'm flying. Her body is a little small compared to mine, but I like it this way, cause I can engulfed her more, and feel her petite body more.

The world is made of moments, and my favorite is having her this close, having her in my arms, and feeling her body against mine.

Soon enough, I felt her stir awake, but still not making a move to pull away in my arms.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" I said as I continued combing her har.

"Good." She said in a soft and sleepy voice, leaning her body into me more.

"Are we near? How long have we been sleep?" I heard her ask, and I look at my watch.

"Just an hour and a half, we still have two more hours, do you want to eat something?" I ask, pulling her body close to mine unconsciously, as if it has its own mind.

"Hmm, no, let's just stay like this for a few minutes, you're comfy." She said hiding her face in my neck as I chuckled softly at her cuteness.

"Okay, whatever you want, princess." I said.

Our comfortable moment is soon interrupted when the car stopped moving, and there's a knock from the driver's seat's window, that connects here at the back.

"Yes?" I called out.

"We have a stop, Ms. Romanoff." I heard my driver said then I heard the door opened and shut, meaning he had gone out.

"Maya?" I called out tapping her back softly.

"Hmm?" I heard her hum.

"We have a stop, do you want to go to restroom?" I ask pulling away slightly to see her with close eyes, I giggled at her sleepy state.

Such a heavy sleeper.

"Hmhm." She answered.

"Then let's go, darling. Come on." I said as I pull away from her which earned a groan from the sleepy woman.

"Come on, sleepyhead." I said chuckling and pulling her arms up with her body.

Soon, she open her hazel eyes, and stand up with me. She has some line in her face from sleeping, I guess she really did have a good sleep.

"Come on, I will come with you." I said and lead her out of the van, intertwining our hands.

I saw the busses stop as the people cane out of it, some went to the restroom, and some of them went inside the convenience store.

We both made out way to the restroom, it's filled with people, thank god there's an available toilet once we arrived.

"Go, I will wait here." I said and ushered her inside.

I waited just outside her stall, some of the staffs and students greeted me as the passed by, which I just nod to. After some time I heard the flash of the toilet, then the door were opened.

"You done?" I ask and she nodded.

"Okay, just stay here, im gonna use the toilet." She nodded and went to the sink while I go inside.

After I finish, I got out and went over to the sink, where she is standing, I wash my hands and my face, which I think she did too, as her face are more alive now.

After that, I was about to take a tissue but it was gone, shit, I forgot to bring my handkerchief, but soon enough, a handkerchief is place I front of me.

"Here, don't worry I just used it to dry my face, just use the other side." She said and gave me a smile, which I returned with a thank you.

I didn't bother flipping it as it's not that wet, plus it's Maya.

I give it to her and she put it in her pocket, then we made our way out, only to be met by Wanda just outside the restroom, about to go in.

"Oh! Maya! I was looking for you." Wanda said and I watch her hug Maya, making our hand pull away.

"Sorry, i'm riding with Natasha, I was about to call you earlier, but when I look back you were gone already." Maya said as they pull away.

"Yeah, I ask the staff and they told me too." Wanda said and I watch the interaction between them, I can't help but feel a little pang in chest, and the feeling of my stomach turned in a bad way.

There's no way i'm jealous.

I just look away and waited until their done, and thank god, soon enough, I heard them said goodbye and I turn to Maya.

"Let's go." I said and took her hand, I feel her eyes on my face, but I didn't bother to look back.

"You look...upset, did something happened?" I heard her ask making me turn to her before we even step inside the van.

"Me? No, don't worry, come on." I said and softly push her inside, as I close the door, I walk to the fridge and took out a water bottle, I can still feel her eyes on me.

"Are you sure you're not mad or upset?" She ask.

"No, don't worry. Just a little tired." I said and relaxed my frowning face, then sent her a smile, which she returned.

"Okay, you should rest a little bit more." She said leaning back at the sofa.

"Yeah, don't worry." I said and drink.

"Can you get me an orange juice, please?" She said and I quickly nodded before taking out and give it to her.

One thing I noticed about her is she always have an orange juice while eating, or just snacking around. So I made sure to store some here.

"Thank you." She said and she sent me a smile, which I returned while sitting beside her.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask and she nodded.

I opened the TV and give her the remote, while I press some buttons beside me that makes the lights go dim.

2 and a half hours to go. And 2 and a half more hours of just the two of us