CHAPTER 32:Like The First Time

Y/n's POV:

"I would really want to give you a chance, Wanda..." I started off softly, not wanting to hurt her feelings directly. "But...i don't- can't, i can't really see myself with you, being with you in the future. I don't really want to hurt you in any ways, but i...i have feelings for someone already, and as much as i want to give us a chance, i don't want to waste such a precious time. I'm really really sorry, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings." I continued, and started to ramble, but i was cut off by her hands, softly and gently touching me, showing no signs of any harm which calmed my spiking nerves down.

"Shhh, shh, it's okay, it's fine, Maya, really. I understand you-...i understand you very well. Thank you for not freaking out, and i, uh, im really sorry if i messed up your mind in some ways. I just really want to ask you, thinking maybe you could give this a chance, before i go out with the another person i have my eyes for." She explained, with a half pained smile, making me look at her in sympathy, and touch her hands, that is holding me.

"I'm really really sorry Wands, i hope this won't change anything between our wonderful friendship..." I said, and look at her for any reassurance, which i received right away.

She smile softly at me, and this time, it reached her eyes so effortlessly. She bring me into her warm embrace, and i melted instantly without any hesitation.

"Ofcourse, this won't change anything, sweetheart. Atleast, i got a good closure with my feelings for you, and that's enough." She said, and i can hear the smile on her voice.

We stayed like that for a few seconds, i just let her, as she seems like she didn't really want to let me go, and i don't really want to come out rude to her by pulling away from my best friends embrace. That was until i remembered the woman, who i took a liking for.

"Hey Wands, as much as i still want to stay like this, well, apart from you really give a warm hugs, and i don't really want to cut short your 'closure' with me, i still have Natasha waiting for us. I'm sure, we don't want to have a pissed red head woman coming on our tail, am i right?" I ramble, and she laughed, pulling away from me as she did so.

"Yeah, you're right, sorry, just got a little carried away right there." She said, as our laughs died down, and she looked at me with the most genuine look, and the smile on our face stayed.

"It's fine, now you go, from what i heard from you, you have someone, am i right? Make sure to let them meet me as soon as possible!" I said excitedly, happy that atleast, she's got another someone. She giggle at that, and pull me in for a last hug, kissing my hairline.

"Ofcourse, and you too, well, i already know who it is, so i guess i wouldn't really have to meet her." She teased, and i frowned, pulling away almost instantly.

"You know who's my crush is?" I ask, frowning confusedly at her, tilting my head to the side. She giggle, and pinched my now, pink cheeks.

"Oh, Maya, ofcourse i know, you're the most easy to read and oblivious person i know." She said, and i didn't know what came through me as i said,

"Please, don't tell Natasha, i will say it to her myself-" I immediately stop, realizing that i had just made myself caught. "Oopss..."

She just giggled, and started to step away from me.

"Don't worry, i won't, now got get your little lovie, im sure she's already looking for you.” She said, still smiling teasingly and softly, waving her hand goodbye at me as she continues to step away.

"Oh shush. Bye Wands, see ya later!" I exclaimed, and waved my hand, and started to walk back to Natasha.

Wooh! Well, my first love confession went pretty great more than i thought so.