CHAPTER 27:Moments

3rd Person's POV:

Maya felt something very warm and comfortable beside her, a tall and mascular body. Firm but gentle arms around her. It's so comfortable that she found herself leaning more into it, releasing a soft sigh, she heard a voice.

"Good morning, detka." She heard a raspy voice, making her look up sleepily only to find Natasha looking down at her, smiling softly.

"Hey, good morning. You stayed." She stated smiling lazily.

"Yes, I did. Thought you might want a cuddle buddy." Natasha said, not caring if she's letting Maya see the soft side of her.

"Hmm... didn't think you would be that type of person." Maya said giggling softly, a giggle that is music to Natasha's ear, making her smile widely.

"Oh shush. Come on, let's go eat breakfast." Natasha suggested but, she only earned a grunt from Maya, the small girl hugging her tightly, not allowing her to sit up.

"Five more minutes, please. I'm still sleepy." Maya said muffledly. Natasha smile, brushing Maya's hair aside until she saw Maya's right side of the face.

"It's already pass 8, you know." Natasha reasoned, the smile on her face is still there.

"Please, just 5 minutes..." Maya said pulling away to look up at Natasha. Pulling her best puppy eyes.

How can she say no to this?

I mean, it's so comfortable for Natasha too. Plus she gets to hold the woman she likes, does she likes Maya? Well, she doesn't know, but she feels something more than liking the woman.

"Hmm...fine, just five minutes and we'll go." Natasha gave, laying down again as she wrap her hand around the small woman.

~~~~~~~~~~

After cuddling on bed for almost 30 minutes, yes, you read that right, they got ready for the day and walk down the lobby to have something to eat.

Natasha being Natasha, she picked the most isolated booth for them to sit on, not wanting anyone to disturb her time with her special girl.

"Uhmm, Tasha?" Natasha heard Maya called for her, making her look up still chewing.

"Hmm? What is it?" She ask looking at Maya with furrowing eyebrows.

"Their tea smells like honey, I think they put honey in it." Maya said looking at the tea.

"Let me see." Natasha said as she quickly take the cup, smelling it then sipping a little amount.

Her eyebrows narrowed in disappointment. If her girl had drink this without checking, Maya might've have an attack. Standing up with Maya's eyes following her movements.

"Yes, it has. Stay here, don't worry." Natasha said keeping her cool, while Maya just nodded innocently, not seeing the 'piss off' look in Natasha's eyes.

Natasha walk towards the receptionist, asking where they made the tea, and all. She gaze at Maya, thankfully she's not looking.

"Is there something wrong, ma'am?" The woman infront of her asked politely.

"Well, there is clearly something wrong. Look, my....friend over there..." She pointed at Maya, who's enjoying her sandwich.

"She ordered a tea, without any sugar or sweet stuff on it, but she received a honey tea." She stated, then a man shrug his shoulder.

"And? You're saying that as if it was a big deal-" He said, but he was cut off by Natasha, slamming the table.

"Well, it is a big deal. My girlfriend is diabetic, if you don't know. And- look, I don't want to waste my time with whoever you are, if you don't want your job to be taken from you, then do your job correctly." She said in a very dangerously low voice, making the people cowardly look down, not looking at her.