CHAPTER 25:Two Sides

Maya's POV:

"Wow...this is beautiful." I whispered under my breath, as I look at the clear ocean blue water as we step out of the van.

"It really is, isn't it?" I heard Natasha say beside me making me look at her and smile widely while nodding.

"I'm so excited to swim!" I said excitedly.

"Then let's go and settle our things out, so we can go swim already." She said looking down at me, smiling as wide as mine.

"Oh, and by the way, your room will be just next to mine, so if you need anything, just knock on my door." She said as we made our way inside the hotel.

The other busses are stopping now, some of them are making their way in.

"Okay, thank you." I said with a smile.

We both made our way to the elevator, side by side, with our thing in hands. She insisted on carrying my suitcase, so i'm just carrying my backpack.

We go to our own rooms as soon as we reached the door, I settled my things out and after that, my phone rang. I look and see Wanda's name on the screen.

"Hi, Wands. What's up?" I said as i scan the view from the window.

"Hey, I didn't see you, where are you?" She ask as I heard people talking here and there at the background.

"Oh, i'm already at my room, sorry I didn't get to wait for you, i'm with Natasha." I said apologetically.

"No, no, it's fine, what number is your room?" I heard her ask from another line.

"It's A297, i'm at the very top, and Natasha's room is just by my side." I said.

"Oh! I'm A296." She said.

"Oh really?! So it means we're neighbors!" I said excitedly and she giggled.

"Yes, we are. Okay, I'm gonna come there later, maybe we can go around the place, i'm just gonna settle my things out, okay?" She said.

"Okay, sure! I will wait for you." I said and we hung up.

I took a tour inside my room while I wait and texted my sister, updating her, and after some of waiting, there's a knock on the door, I immediately run and open it. But the person that I was expecting is not the one who I am met with.

"Natasha...what are you doing here?" I ask softly as I look outside, trying to find any trace of Wanda.

"Uhh- I was wondering, if you would want to take a tour of this place with me?" She ask hopefully, but before I can even answer, the door from A296 opened, revealing a smiling Wanda.

She looked up and saw us, making her stop for a moment.

"Oh- hey guys..." She said raising an eyebrow at us.

"Hi Wands." I said my greetings as Natasha said a little hello.

"So, Maya do you want to come or not?" Natasha suddenly ask, making us look at her.

"Come, where?" Wanda ask looking at us, squinting her eyes questioningly.

"Oh, uhm, Natasha was asking if I wanted to come with her, and tour around the place." I said sheepishly while looking at Wanda, I saw a confuse frown made its way to her face, but quickly erased it.

"I thought you're gonna come with me already?" She ask looking at me.

I looked at Natasha and saw her already looking at Wanda, then me.

Now, i'm lost in my own thoughts, if I come with Wanda, Natasha might be mad at me, and I don't want that, but if I come with Natasha, Wanda is the one who's gonna be mad at me, and I don't want that too. What if...