CHAPTER 33:Confession

3rd Person's POV:

"I'm not stubborn, you are." Maya mumbled, rather loud as she cross her arms.

Natasha grumbled as she run her hands up and down on her face irritatedly, and Maya watched it, diverting her eyes to Natasha from her shoes.

"Look, Maya..." Natasha started, as she look into Maya's eyes tiredly, and the moment she look at the younger woman, a pang of guilt shot through her, almost making her deaf, as she saw how tears uncontrollably flowed out of Maya's eyes. "I don't really want to do this right now, everything is so stressful,and now, you're here, adding up to it. So please, stop being so pushy about what is happening to me, when im clearly just busy and doesn't have the time to deal with your shits."

Natasha's word felt like a knife surging through Maya, that she felt her chest became tight, she felt her heart beats became faster, as goosebumps of pain started forming on her skin

The arms that was once cross on her chest fall beside her defeatedly, tears became more harsh to rush down on the cheeks of her skin, bust she made no move to wipe it, nor did she made any move after those harsh words came out from Natasha's mouth almost so delicately.

She felt her heart thumping its way out of her chest, and it hurts her, she felt her whole body becoming cold, as her blood pressure became low, almost low that she started to become more pale. She doesn't know what to day, she felt so used, betrayed in some way that she can't even began to explain how. She felt so....alone in this foreign place, and at the same time, she felt so confused and scared.

She doesn't know what to do, she want something, more likely someone to hold her, and the only things she have right now is Natasha, her best friend, or that's what she thought so.

On the other hand, Natasha felt herself becoming more guilty, she wanted to take back all her words, she wanted to take Maya in her arms and hold her tight, tell her that she's sorry, and to comfort her and all, but she doesn't know where to even start.

Maya isn't even hers, she's with Wanda now, she's too late because she's too scared and fool of herself to not tell Maya what she felt for her, but she's too scared herself too. She's mad at herself, but now, she's more furious that she hurt and made Maya cry for the 2nd time.

What's wrong with her? Natasha knows to herself that she's acting so immature for the way how she's treating Maya, this isn't what she wanted, but she's hurting. She loves Maya with everything she have, she loves her to death, but she didn't know that someone is doing the same, and now, someone have Maya already, she's too late, for everything.

"I-i..-" Natasha stuttered, not knowing what to say she step one of her foot forward, attempting to walk towards Maya, but soon stopped when, once again, she felt herself succumbing to weakness and being afraid.

Afraid that she might hurt Maya more than she already had.

Natasha's action caught Maya's attention, gazing at Natasha, with blurry and darkening vision.

"Why do you have to be so mean to me? I-i thought you're my best friend? Best frieds are not mean to each other like this..." Maya said, in a very low and small voice, it is laced with confusing tone, as if Maya herself, is questioning it to herself the same.

And that hurt Natasha, Maya's voice like that felt so foreign to her, when she would talk to Maya, she would always hear how much Maya's voice felt so comforting and alive, but now, Maya's voice felt so defeated and pained, so lonely and shattered.

"Maya, i-i can't- i can't really tell you-" Natasha was cut off by Maya's meek voice booming loudly throughout her room.

"But i want you to tell me, Natasha! Tell me what it is, maybe i can help you. You don't get to be so kind to me and make me like you, then the second you'll decide to become mean to me when i didn't even know what's wrong, or what i did!" Maya didn't even stuttered, her body shook between the loud sobs and sniffles she did.