CHAPTER 31:Sweets

Natasha's POV:

"Okay, don't worry, I've got her, bye, take care." I finished the call with Maria, who checked on her sister, who is still sleeping by my side, cuddled up to me, her head on my chest, her arms are tightly wrapped around my middle part, scared to let go.

Looking down, with a small smile playing on my face as I run my fingers through her hair, down to her cheeks, caressing it ever so gently, then finally deciding to get her some breakfast.

Her unconscious being is giving no sign on letting me go, so I just called the receptionist to bring the breakfast that I ordered, they said they'll be here in 15 minutes, so all I have to do is wait, and wake this sleeping beauty.

There's a mask on her face, connecting to the nebulizer beside the bed. That's why, whenever I caress her cheeks, I'll have to be more careful, to not to move the mask. I know, that even if I accidentally touch it, it won't cause her any pain, but I just want to be careful, as she's so fragile at the moment.

While watching the movie I choose, the sound of gentle knock came through the door, making me look up at the door, and then back down at Maya.

Deciding not to wake her up yet, I carefully detached myself off of her, she stirred a little, but got back to sleep almost immediately. Such a heavy sleeper.

Quietly making my way over the door, I was met by the food and the person who brings it here. Greeting me politely, which I returned, I quickly took the wheeled tray inside, thanking the man as I closed the door.

Going back to the bed, I look at the clock, seeing as it's still 9:38, she still has time to eat her breakfast.

"Maya, sweetie? Can you wake up, please?" I ask gently, as I shake her lightly, she didn't stir, not even a little, so I shook her again.

"Maya? Hey, darling. Can you wake up for me please." I said, and then finally, she stirred, her bloodshot eyes quickly catching my gaze, making me smile.

"Hey, your breakfast is here, come on up, you need to eat honey." I said as I help her sit up, while she took off the nebulizer mask.

"There you go..." I whispered underneath my breath, then I go to take the tray and put it in front of her.

"How are you feeling now? Does anything hurt?" I ask, while sitting beside her, rubbing her back soothingly, that makes her lean on my side.

"No, I'm fine now, thank you, and i'm really sorry for wasting your time." She said and I frowned, pulling away lightly to have a good look at her.

"What? Why would you think your wasting my time?" I ask, very confused, and she look down on her lap sheepishly.

"Well, I-I, you took care of me, while there's more fun things to do outside. Plus, it's last day here, and you know, you should be enjoying it." She said shrugged at the end, looking at me through her eyelashes.

"Don't say that, okay?..." I said as I took a piece of hair, that fell out on her face, putting it behind her ear. "You didn't waste my time or whatsoever, believe me. Plus, you don't have to worry, about me, not enjoying my last day here. I own this place, remember?" I said softly, and she nodded, then look down on her lap again, making me sigh.

"Believe me, darling, you didn't waste my time. Now, come on, your food is getting cold, love." I said softly, taking the plate of pancake, cutting it into pieces, then reaching it out in front of her mouth, giving her no time to eat it by herself.

"I-i can eat, you know." She ask, as she took the piece of pancake in her mouth.

"Shhh, don't talk, and just let me, okay?" I demanded softly, making her nod.