Ch 6.

"Maybe when I die

"Maybe when I die. I'll be reborn as someone happier. I'll get to start over" - unknown

< Aaliyah's POV >

"Okay, I'm ready!" Rae says as he finally walks outside the door and grins. "Are Al and Sebastian already there?" I ask him and he pulls his phone out to check.

"No but they're on their way" he mumbled slightly while he messes with the rings on his hands.

"Are you alright?" Aaliyah asks the boy and Rae gives her a look before clearing his throat.

"Of course" he laughed it off.

< Rae's POV >

God, I should tell her the truth. My heads fucking killing me, why didn't I just say I couldn't go.

I look up and see Aaliyah is already outside the front gate, I follow behind while watching my surroundings. "Are you sure you're alright?" she asks once more and I just give a short laugh.

"You really don't need to worry about it. It's just a small headache" I answered. Can she leave me alone?

"Alright" Aaliyah faces the front again.

—- time skip —-

Finally after thirty minutes we arrive and see Al and Sebastian. "AL!! SEB!" I shout and they turn excitedly.

"You guys took sooo long!" Sebastian complained and I give him a look pointing to Als bike.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go buy snacks real quick" Aaliyah says.

"Alright! We'll meet you there!" Al says and we began to have small chatter while Aaliyah begins to walk away.

<Aaliyahs POV>

I start walking away while bringing my backpack to my chest, I search through the bag feeling around. "Where the fuck did my knife go" I mumble to myself while I look into the bag.

Sadly I couldn't find it "damnit" I curse out before grabbing my money. I zip my backpack back up and throw it over my shoulder, I start walking once more before running into a small figure.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" I stressed as a child in a pink jacket began to cry. "Please don't cry" I crouch holding my hands out but not touching the kid.
The child sniffed quietly before looking up at me..

I couldn't comprehend the face, it's like my eyes refused to focus on it. "I'm lost" she sobbed and I place my hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay! Want me to help you find your parents?" I ask, standing up. I turn my head only to find myself face to face with a man. He has long black hair covering his eyes. Hot.

His shirt was white and his jeans a navy blue, his boots were covered with mud and newly cut grass, he had rain drops on him. 

It's not raining.

"I'm sorry about that. She's a bit delusional" he laughed and again I tried to focus on the face but I couldn't. My heart began to race as I felt panic bubbling up.

"Oh I'm so sorry" I nervously laughed.

"Hey Aaliyah!!" I hear someone shout my name and I turn quickly but none of my friends were facing me. How odd... "again sir I'm sorr-" I start while turning around.

No one was there, I was alone. They were just here!!