Chapter 7

I released the kiss and looked into his eyes.

"Get me away from here." I said weekly.

He nodded, took my suitcase and held my hand. He gently put me in the passenger seat and put my suitcase in the back seat.

Zayn then started the car engine and drove off. The ride was silent until Zayn spoke up.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked.

I shook my head no and after that, it was completely silent.

Zayn parked his car and I opened the door to get out, Zayn doing the same along with getting my suitcase from the back seat.

He opened the door with his keys and we both got inside. I opened my shoes and hung my coat, Zayn then led me to his room.

He opened his room door and I stepped inside, admiring his bedroom. His bedroom wasn't too plain but wasn't too fancy, it was just... Comfy.

I slowly sat down on the bed and sighed deeply. I was wondering if I should tell him or not.

Actually, now that I think about it, I think I should tell him. He's done nothing wrong. Infact, if he didn't show up I would've been sitting out there in the cold. But why did he come back anyway?

I looked at him, he was looking in his cupboard so he could find me something I could wear.

"Zayn." I called, he looked at me.

"Why.. Why did you come back?" I asked.

He grabbed a white t-shirt with the words 'COOL KIDS DONT DANCE' on it and gave it to me.

"I forgot my jacket." He said.

I nodded and got up to exit the room and went to the bathroom to change.

I shut the bathroom door and took of my wet soggy clothes. But then I remembered that my bra and panties were in his room. So I had to put on my wet clothes again and go to Zayn's room.

I opened the door and he looked at me confused.

"Something wrong with the t-shirt?" He asked.

I grabbed my suitcase, "no no, it's fine. I just need my.. stuff."

It was an awkward moment so I just rushed out the room, pulling my suitcase along.

I finally got to take off all my wet clothes and slip on Zayn's comfy t-shirt.

As I put the t-shirt on I smelt a vanilla scent. Nice. The t-shirt only came up to mid-thigh so I had to bend a little so it would at lest hover over my knees.

But then I realised I probably looked demented walking around like that so I walked normally, putting my hands on the hem of the t-shirt.

I got out of the bathroom and walked to his room. As I entered, Zayn's eyes were on my legs and I felt even more uncomfortable.

He saw me shifting and trying to cover my legs.

"Oh, uh, I'll get you something to eat." He quickly said.

He got up to leave and so did I.

"Actually it's okay, I'll go down with you." I smiled.

I sat down on the table while Zayn fixed up something for me to eat. Shall I tell him? Will he get offended? Will he leave me like Harry did?

I sighed, "Zayn."

"Mhm?" He said, his back towards me.

I played with my fingers. This was it. how will he react?