Chapter 13

I gulped at the thought of innocent Sky not knowing what her boyfriend and two best friends were up to.

I didn't know what to do then. Shall I do it for the money or shall I stop only because I didn't want the one I loved to get hurt.

Love.. Love.. It was a strange word that I didn't use very often but I knew for a fact that my feelings for Sky were growing bigger and bigger.

I stood near the corner, next to the door, while Harry, El and Dani were discussing. I couldn't do this, I had to stop.

Just then I saw blue eyes peeping through the door. I jumped.

"H-Harry. Is someone else here besides us?" I asked.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"No, why?" He answered.

I gulped and opened the door a little wider and gasped with my mouth open.

There stood Sky, sobbing on the ground. Did she follow me here?

She looked up at me and I her eyes were full of disgust and betrayal.

I gulped again.

"S-Sky...Lynn.." I spoke softly, bending down and taking her hand in mine.

"Don't touch me!" She screamed, yanking her hand away.

I felt disgusted with myself right then and there. How could I be so selfish? How could I have let my selfishness come in the way of my feelings and emotions? Why did I ever agree with this?

She stood up, wiping her tears and looked at Dani and El. It was clear that she felt betrayed. So so betrayed.

"You were supposed to be my friends! Why would you?!" She sobbed, the tears streaming down her face.

"And you!" She suddenly screamed, pointing to Harry and making him jump.

"You were the main one weren't you?! I knew I shouldn't have ever trusted you, why are you doing this to me? What have I ever done to you?" She sobbed even louder and a wave of guilt flashed through Harry's eyes.

She then looked at me straight in the eyes, making sure that our eyes locked with eachothers.

"I can't deny my love for you, I don't think I ever can. That's what hurts the most. Because no matter what you do to me I can't ever hate you, even though I try to." She said, storming out of Harry's house.

A guilt of wave then rushed through me. Why was I so stupid to do this?

I ran after her of course, I can't ever deny my feelings for her right now. Fuck my emotions.

"Sky--"

"Don't freaking Sky me!" She yelled, turning around to face me.

Her eyes were red and puffy, her hair was all messed up, her mascara was running down her face. Yet to me she was the most beautiful thing on Earth.

"Zayn please." She sobbed.

I hated seeing her cry, but what was even worse is that it was always me that made her cry.

"Please, leave me alone." She wiped her tears furiously with the the sleeves of her top.

I couldn't let her go now, not after everything we've been through. The laughs, the jokes and even the fights.