Chapter 9

ZAYN'S POV

No can do 😔

I sighed and stared at the clock, waiting for the bell to go. Just then my phone vibrated again, I assumed it was from Sky but when I checked it was from Harry.

Meet me behind the corner shop

I sighed. Now what do I do?

Can't. Meeting Sky.

Tell her something important came up.
Do you want the money or not?

I stared for a long at the last message. I have to do it, after I do I'll explain everything to her. Simple.

Fine.

As I hit the send button the bell rang and I quickly got out, trying to get out the school gates before Sky catches me.

SKYLYNN'S POV

I calmly got out of the school gates and waited where Zayn told me to meet him. 10 minutes passed by so I sat down on a nearby bench and got out my phone. He just probably got hold up in class, I kept saying.

"Sky! What are you doing here? We've been looking for you." El, Dani and Blair came up to me.

"Oh uh hey, I am uh.. Waiting for someone." I replied.

Eleanor must've sensed the bored look on my face.

"For how long?" She asked, knowing herself that I've been waiting for a long time.

"Oh um. Few minutes." I lied.

Ugh where the hell is Zayn?

"Want company?" Dani asked.

"No no. It's okay, you guys go." I said.

They were silent for a while.

Did I just tell them to go..?

I looked at Blair for help. Her eyes started twinkling with excitement because she finally figured out that the someone was Zayn.

"Hey uh.. can you two help me clean up the basement. My mum has been telling me for ages and I really don't wanna do it alone." She asked.

El and Dani nodded and left, not forgetting to wave at me before turning around to leave.

15 minutes now went by and Zayn still wasn't here, just then my phone vibrated and a message with the name Zayn came up.

Hey. Something important came up, can we meet same place evening?

I sighed. Why did I think this would ever work? And a text message? At least tell me in person.

Sorry Zayn. No.
Oh and by the way, don't ever call me, text me or talk to me.

It hurt. I don't know why but it hurt, still does.

Srsly? Your doing this on texting terms?

Likewise.

I know I probably sound like a bitch but right now, I really didn't care.

Let me explain tonight. Please.

Then I did what I had to do, for the best.

ZAYN'S POV

The person you are messaging has currently blocked you.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath.

Just then, Harry came with two drinks.

"She's pissed. Congratulations." I said sarcastically, one eyebrow raised.