Chapter 16

I just sat there with the Journal on my lap and the pen clenched in my hand, not knowing what to do.

I was hurting really bad. Why was love so strong?

Every time I close my eyes I remember the regretful eyes full of tears he had on his face.

I wanted to speak to him so bad, every part of me wanted to walk right up to him and just be there with him.

Suddenly my phone rang, for a minute I thought it was Zayn but when I saw the Caller ID, it was only Harry.

I slid my finger across the screen and put it near my ear before letting out a huge sigh.

~** "Sky?"
"Harry I can't deal with you write now."
"Just listen. Please."
"..."
"Thank you. Anyway the reason I was calling you was to see if you would meet up... We need to talk."
"No Harry we really don't. And I really don't want to come right now."
"I'd figure you'd say that."
"Harry what-" **~

Just then he ended the call and came in through my open window.

What the...

"Harry what are you doing?" I whisper shouted.

"We need to talk." He said firmly.

I still just sat there. I just couldn't be asked to do anything anymore.

"Your hurtful eyes earlier on... I just felt so bad and guilty. Look I'm sorry okay I know that I shouldn't have invaded your privacy like that-" he stopped mid-sentence and looked at the Journal on my lap.

He gulped, "I know I shouldn't have invaded your privacy like that but I was stupid and selfish and just wanted to know what you wrote in there all the time."

I sat there for a few more seconds, then flipped the page and handed it to him.

"Well here you go."

HARRY'S POV

She handed me her Journal, my heart was beating fast. Shall I take it or not?

Without thinking my eyes diverted to the top of the page and once I started reading, I couldn't stop.

April 17th 2015,

Harry. That was all I could think about. Literally. Harry, Harry, Harry. The moment he came into my life everything seemed more happy, joyful, loving.

I love everything about him. The way his emerald green eyes sparkle in the sun, the way his chestnut brown hair is styled to perfection, the way his t-shirt clings on to his body showing off his shape.

I just can't get him around my head. I hope he feels the same way. I know this relationship will last forever.
..

Wow... Is this really what she used to think of me..? I've never felt so loved.

"You can turn the page if you want." Sky read my mind.

So before she changed her mind I quickly turned to the next page and started reading.

Once I finished I was more than stunned. I just couldn't believe she loved every single detail about me so dearly.

No one has ever loved me like that before. And me being an asshole pushed her away the only person who actually cared about me so much.

I went a few steps towards Sky and knelt down so I was on the floor with her.

I placed her journal on the floor beside her and looked at her in the eyes.

"If only I knew you loved me so much... You know I would never have pushed you away." I spoke soft and meaningfully.

Sky didn't say anything. She just sat there looking down at her fingers.

I put my finger on her chin and pushed her head up gently, making my eyes stay lock with hers.

"I'm sorry." I said, looking into her beautiful eyes.

I leaned in closer and was about to connect my lips with hers but when our lips so much as brushed against each other's she quickly got up and hovered above me.

I was just on the floor with my lips in mid ear. Well that was embarrassing.

"I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't have done that." I said.

She nodded, "I think you should go."

I nodded back and was about to climb down the window again but I turned back around to see her eyes for the last time.

"Just know that no one has ever loved me before like you did. And I'm sorry for never realising that you loved me so much. But I will always love you."

I turned around and climbed out the window.

I felt a strange feeling in my heart. Did I love her...?

SKYLYNN'S POV

I didn't know why Harry was going to kiss me like that. Did he think once he showed me that he does love me as much as I loved him everything would be okay?

Well it won't, because right now all I could think was Zayn.

😭😭😭😭😭😭 I WANT ZYLYNN!!!!!!!! (I also would like a vote.. 😏)