ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ʜɪᴍ

- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣

Aᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ, I ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴋɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ ᴡᴀs ᴘᴏɪɴᴛʟᴇss. Tʜɪs ᴡᴀs ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ Hɪᴍ. Hᴇ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏʀɢᴇᴏᴜs, Nᴏ, Gᴏʀɢᴇᴏᴜs ᴡᴀs ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪʙᴇ ʜɪᴍ. Hᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛs ғɪɴᴇsᴛ. Sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʏ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ.

    I ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ  

━━━━ 

━━━━━━━━━━━ 

 Perched in front of the door, sat a younger male. He was dressed in work attire, a black and red button-up shirt paired with black dress pants. The male arrived earlier than usual to work, courtesy of his neighbor's dog that wouldn't stop barking through the night. In the end, he didn't get that much sleep and made his way here way too early which left him to have to wait three hours till open time.

So the male sat there with one leg placed over the other and his chin in his palm and patiently waited. 

~

Eventually, two hours had passed and his attention was forwarded towards the bell going off signifying someone was here. He stared at the male entering the cafe, his body tensing in enlightenment in return. In walked none other than the other co-worker and his friend jay. The male's eyes looked around the cafe in confusion before landing on the younger and he smiled before making his way towards Niki, running a hand through his hair. Trying to show off his new hair color. Niki stared at his hair in confusion before realizing something and facepalming In response. Niki couldn't believe he did it. He sure had a big ego.

But what did he do exactly? You may ask

Well. He dyed his hair blonde. You may be thinking 'Something as small as dying your hair blonde is not something to be serious about but in Jay's case, it is.

The blonde did it after his interaction with some boy on Instagram when one day he came across his post on Instagram and decided to leave pick-up lines in his comment section. He left whole sentences of dumb lines blowing up the male's notification box but he hadn't expected the male to see it and reply. To his clownery, the male saw it and replied. His reply will forever be one of the remembered moments in Niki's memories. He still remembers the way Jay's replies to his messages went silent until two hours later