Chapter Three: A New beginning

˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣ 

Sᴜɴᴏᴏ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏғ sᴀss ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs , ɪғ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ, sᴀʀᴄᴀsᴍ. Bᴜᴛ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʜᴇ sʜᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴍɪʟᴇʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀ ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛ. Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ʜᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ sᴀᴛɪʀɪᴄᴀʟ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴇxᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ? Wʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ? Wᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ? Hᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ. Bᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ. 

━━━━━━━━━━ 

━━━

Sunoo' s pov   

" So sunoo, tell us"

In a room surrounded by thousands of people, one interviewer sat with Sunoo. He sat with his usual expression displayed with one leg placed over the other and his hand beautifully placed on his cheek as his arm pressed into the armrest. Dressed head to toe in black, he sported a white collared neck shirt with a black button-up blazer on top, topped with a bow and chains. Black shorts with knee-high boots with buckles. And the finishing touch, his signature accessories, a top hat on his head, and an eye patch on his right eye.

He knew he looked outstanding to the people present in the room and he smirked, staring boredly at the interviewer as he had no interest in being in some stupid interview. They were only doing this to secretly dig up dirt on artists they interviewed only to rise to fame and earn money on people's personal information and things that weren't even true. But Sunoo wasn't going to let himself be a victim of these humiliations for he was smart. To tell the truth he couldn't help but pity those people.

But he also understood that the world needed to understand models and artists were living beings who have feelings and get hurt just like them and he was going to be the one to prove it to the people. That models and artists are humans just like them. Then maybe one day he can show his real self. The interviewer spoke, putting his attention on Sunoo and he watched as his mind formulated his plan to humiliate his new target. "What inspired you to be who you are today?" Ah......a question Sunoo couldn't truthfully answer. It was nice to see people still had the guts to ask him personal questions like this. Which only makes it easier for him to embarrass them. Well, it's not that he wasn't gonna do it in the first place, it just spares him the feeling of regretting it at the end.