chapter Thirteen: Day before the big contest

A male dressed strutted into a room, busting the door abruptly open which in turn startled the male sitting on his couch

A male dressed strutted into a room, busting the door abruptly open which in turn startled the male sitting on his couch. Jungwon who was in the middle of a movie marathon stared back at his best friend in shock. Frozen In place. Staring at the other who instead of his usual extravagant wear sported a more casual attire that was perfectly paired together.
' expect as much from the number one model' he thought to himself. The comment not necessarily meant to be rude but more of adoring. He would never let work ruin his and sunoo's relationship.

The pink haired male sent the other an exasperated look that caught the younger off guard. He was used to the other being more composed all of the time. Even when he was sure that wasn't how he was. A true friend would know the other is constantly overthinking in his mind. So it was shocking when his nonchalant look faltered. In response he blinked before pausing his movie and holding his bowl of popcorn out " popcorn for your troubles?" He asked the other who stared at him in disbelief before complying anyways. Getting comfortable on his bed before taking popcorn in his mouth.

Jungwon stared for a few seconds before he spoke up again, getting straight to business " speak. As your bestie I know something is bothering you" the other tried to open his mouth to protest but jungwon shut that down quickly "and don't try to lie to me. I'm here to listen" this immediately made the other shut his mouth looking bashfully at his hands before he spoke up" Don't be ridiculous. It's just- he sighed. Jungwon looked at him to tell him to go on. So he did " my company is having a contest that will ensure the lucky winner a photoshoot with me and a VIP pass"  he said.

Jungwon confused on what exactly was the problem blinked stupidly. Trying to understand if he missed some sort of best friend code that he should know. But that can't be it. He questioned the other trying to get him to explain more in detail, " okay?.....and so?" He quired. The other looked out him frustratingly when he didn't catch on to what he was trying to say. But jungwon can't read minds. So how could he?

The pink haired sighed again finally pushing the embarrassment down. " There may be someone I may or may not want to win. I was thinking that maybe since he calls himself my 'number one fan' he'd win. But now I'm stuck in hosting this stupid contest and am not even sure he will win." He said quickly stammering out "Not that I'm doubting him cause I'm sure he won't disappoint me" the male evidently blushed at this. Bashfully saying " I just really want him to be in that photoshoot not someone else" he finished coughing into his hand to cover it. But jungwon caught it. He chuckled at his friend before fake crying " My baby has really grown up" dramatically wiping his eyes. Sunoo stared blankly at him making jungwon quickly stop. Chuckling.

He spoke up again " Well if you think that he could win the contest then you shouldn't be worrying. Especially if he thinks hes your number one. He'd go through anything to win the contest if it ensures he'll be closer to you. But if he doesn't then that means that maybe he's not the right one" He assured the other. It took a while but at some point he nodded In agreement. " Yeah. I probably don't have anything to worry about" he tried to assure himself too. Jungwon nodded in agreement," Exactly " A silence enveloped them before jungwon asked " So? Who is he?" He asked. Already wanting to know all the tea. He was his best friend after all. 

Sunoo groaned but jungwon knew it was playfully at the slight smile on his face " you'll just have to wait and see wonie" he devilishly smirked knowing the other didn't like waiting for stuff. He was too impatient. But good for him he'll find out tomorrow. The younger groaned before just agreeing after whining but he knew the older wouldn't budge.

'hopefully it goes as planned"