ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ

━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━

━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━

Sᴜɴᴏᴏ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ. A sʜɪɴʏ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴀʟ. A ɢᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀɪsʜᴇᴅ. ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴇ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ғᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ. Sᴏ Nɪᴋɪ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʜᴇ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ. 

Tʀᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ 

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━

Sunoo's pov

 "Sunoo!"

"Sunoo, can you sign this for me?!"

 " Sorry girls. But he can't do that."

The bodyguard pushed the girls out of the way as he made way for a male. Dressed in all black and walking with a top hat on his head and a cape draped over his shoulders, Kim Sunoo the number one model walked forward. He walked as so in a manner claiming the street as his runway, the crowd of Paparazzi and fans as his crowd. And the people? Well, they bowed in awe of his beauty, each rushing to get near the male-only to blur their cameras in his face, splurging useless questions at him. They each wagged their tails in excitement for the male's eyes to see and he smirked shielding his face when he tilted his hat down.  

Surely they were tamed.  

Sunoo kept with his steps forward letting his bodyguard handle the mutts with cameras. They came flocking with magazines in their hands asking for an autograph from him and he accepted before sending them off. They whaled in delight feeling satisfied with his work. But he who had decided he had enough of this 'entertainment', threw one look towards his bodyguard and started walking towards the tall black building. His bodyguards who caught the glance formed a circle to block off the paparazzi from him. He stood at the entrance holding both doors open with his arms smirking as he saw the paparazzi attempting to push his bodyguards to get through to him but he smiled right in their faces and walked inside slamming the doors behind him.

Sunoo in the protection of the building sighed and breathed in the air condition. It smelled like lavender to him, one of his favorite scents and he smiled, closing his eyes in delight. It was tiring being a model, especially the top one. Having to always think about what the public would want, never being able to show your actual self because people only want perfect, princy models who shut their mouths and stand pretty in front of a camera and that's all they were deemed to do. But Sunoo had believed this for a while until one day he came to the conclusion he wasn't anything like that. 

 Model Sunoo was a stubborn male with a cold demeanor who always wore fancy black outfits. But the real sunoo, the sunoo that was unseen, was overly sensitive, kind, and talkable. A side he must keep hidden if he wants to keep his spot on top. It was the only thing left to hold on to and he worked way too hard to get to where he is now.

No one could stop him.

"Sir Kim?" The black-haired male turned around at his name. Walking up to him was a man dressed in a black suit with his hair nicely slicked back and he would be kidding if he said he felt underdressed in front of him. " Yes sir, you called?" he asked, bowing towards the man to show respect. " Mr. Shim is waiting for you in the shooting room. He has sent me to tell you that you have 20 minutes to get ready and be there before he leaves. Your clothes are in the dressing room ready for you and your stylist is waiting in the shoot room as well." he finished standing in a tall posture the entire time. Sunoo bowed and thanked him for the message before the male disappeared from his view. He sighed and began walking to his dressing room to get ready for the shoot. Unfortunately, he wasn't in the mood to be yelled at by his photographer for being late.

So he made his way, with grace, to his dressing room. As soon as he arrived he was greeted by a woman to whom he handed his cape and hat before she got up and left to get his stylist. He then got dressed in his attire, got his makeup done, and was now situated in front of the camera. Sitting on the floor in a pose where his legs were over each other and he was leaning back on his elbows as he patiently waited for his photographer to instruct what to do. He kinda found it funny how he was the one being rushed by the male to be here on time as he hated waiting but now he was the one waiting. It's pathetic if you asked him.

He sat boredly spacing out as he waited but he was snapped out of that trance when loud clapping echoed through the room. A male walked in, a stylist trailing behind him in a hurry. He was cutely slaying a black blazer paired with a baby blue striped button-up shirt and black dress pants as he walked in fashion. Sunoo at the sight of him immediately knew it was his photographer, Mr. Shim or Jake for short, and jumped up from his spot on the floor respectfully bowing towards the brown-haired male. He proceeded to fix his glasses that were perched on his face before removing his satchel off his shoulder, greeting sunoo back, " Sunoo! How are you?" he nicely spoke, sunoo replied coldly with an "Okay sir" and jake just patted him on the shoulder turning to the people in the room. " Today's concept is something known," he said.

The male seemed to pause as he turned towards sunoo staring at him for a second before he continued " Love". Sunoo had felt his heart start beating fast at his words. He had never been in love or loved by anyone so how was he going to do this shoot? This may as well be a challenge for the number one model.

He spaced out in his thoughts before being snapped out of it by Jake clapping his hands signifying the start of the shoot and he scrambled to his spot in front of the camera as Jake yelled out " START!" and he breathed in panic.

This was going to be a nightmare for sunoo....  

Words in total: 1094