Chapter Eleven: A Challenge

"It's quite a fine morning today

"It's quite a fine morning today. Isn't it ladies and gentlemen?" Standing on a bright stage with the lights of a thousand cameras flashing their lights at the pink-haired From every angle, light easily reflected off him. Dressed in his usual fashion, he sported an elegant black blazer with a backless design that accentuated his waist perfectly.

The piece of fabric  not missing any nook and cranny of perfection on his body. Only being complimented by black dress pants. The people in the crowd drooled at his beauty for a few seconds before having to be brought back to reality. He stared at their faces of awe and smiled before  he spoke up into the black, bedazzled, mic in his hand. He spoke, his voice a gentle and adorable melody but at the same time filled with elegance " With great importance, I have come here today. Not just to stand here, but to announce the start of a competition" he said. pausing.

People in the crowd began whispering amongst themselves confused about what he was talking about. But at the gesture of a hand being held up the room was once again silenced.

He smiled at this and cleared his throat before continuing. " I can see your excitement, so I won't refrain from telling you any sooner. To begin, I will be holding a competition that will win one lucky person an opportunity at a photoshoot with me. But most of all, an exclusive VIP pass to all Kim Sunoo events in the future," he concluded.

Knowing that this dreaded day came he can't help but want to go back a few days as he would anything except for doing this competition thing. It seems that you can only have as much luck for a while before it runs out, leaving you with a hard truth shoved in your face.

He really didn't want to do this whole thing but then his manager unfortunately lost to his ceo's will leaving nothing to do in the end. But look on the bright side. Maybe he might even see niki through this.  While he does have the male's phone number, he was too scared to ask to see the male. But a competition involving him? And also being able to have a photoshoot with him? There was no way in bald eagles, that the male wouldn't participate. I mean, who was stopping him? certainly not Sunoo himself.

Sure, he wasn't sure seeing him would 100% happen since the man had a really big chance of losing. But if he were as big a fan of Sunoo as he thought he was, he was sure the man would seize the opportunity in front of him. Well, that's what he hoped would happen. Clearing his throat, the man came back to his senses and once again spoke into the mic.

He started explaining the important details: "To win is easy, as one must follow these rules: Tomorrow, there will be pictures posted of me in five locations. The participant must find all five areas and take a picture as evidence. In the last location, I will leave a hint, and the participant must find me there.

The first one to find me wins. Easy, right?" He asked the audience, his eyebrow arched in a questioning manner. He received incorrect yells of agreement in return, which made him chuckle in response, running his hand through his hair to fix the stray strands. He nodded in their understanding, thanking himself for making easy rules.

' Now to end the speech," he thought, continuing, "I hope to see a lot of you participating in this competition; may luck be with you, and let's see who will be the lucky one." The crowd went wild with cheers as he finished his speech. Once he had bowed, he was led by his manager to the exit. Smiling, he thought to himself,

' Let's see if you win my number one fan."