Chapter five: Helping a friend

𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 

 Tᴡᴏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴇɴɢʀᴏssᴇᴅ ɪɴ ғᴀᴍᴇ

ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪɴs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴇғᴛ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ᴏɴᴇ sᴀʏs '' I'ᴍ ғɪɴᴇ" ʙᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ᴇᴀᴛ ʜɪs ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀs ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs?ғᴀᴛᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴇʟʟ  

A studio room flashed with camera lights as it shone its light on one particular pink-haired male. As if it were a stage and the camera was his spotlight, he struck a pose in a crop top and blue shorts to show off his body shape. sitting in a position where he sat on the floor with his hands cupping his face and smiling at the camera. Everyone present stared in awe at him and clapped their hands every time he switched positions, and the camera caught it perfectly. His photographer, Mr. Shim, smiled and yelled out, "Nice mate! keep doing that," and went back to capturing him.

This went on for a while

But at some point, Sunoo had stopped smiling at the camera, sporting his usual blank expression as his eye wavered toward the studio's doors. Walking in came a cat-looking male who was dressed fancily. The younger boy smiled at him and waved before looking toward the photographer, who looked busy. The man moved in different positions with the camera to get perfect shots that reflected the model well. He laughed at the sight before looking back towards Sunoo, who was now looking at him, before he looked away and did a gesture with his hand to notify his manager that he needed a break. The red-haired male who stood next to Mr. Shim saw this and tapped the man on the shoulder, "Sir. "A five-minute break is needed," he said to the young man.

The puppy-like male looked at him with a serious expression before smiling and nodding "sure. But only five minutes, this photoshoot has to be done before I go" he said professionally, but the man knew that he didn't mean this as he was friends with the said male and would do anything for him. The man nodded, saying "thank you," before he looked towards Sunoo and gave him a thumbs up. The pink-haired male gave him a sigh before nodding and making his way to the young man waiting for him. He sat in a swivel chair with the male tagging behind him, being dragged by his stylist to fix his hair and makeup."So?" he spoke as the lady fixed his hair, looking at the man through the mirror, "what are you doing here?" He spoke, his voice tinged with suspicion towards the younger.It's funny to know the two were friends but also each other's competitors as the number one and second models. They didn't see it that way because they've been friends since middle school.They weren't petty enough to let fame get in the way of their relationship, unlike others who only cared about being rich.

But who would want to be alone? Certainly not Sunoo; he was too amazing to not have friends.

Jungwon, at the question, scoffed at his tone. He was known to come to Sunoo when he needed help with something. which was a lot. But what can he say? He is a difficult male. He looked at the male who was just staring at him, which elicited an eyebrow raise and a worried expression." What? Is something wrong?" he asked this time with worry in his tone, and the younger looked at him cutely. Sunoo didn't usually show him this side of him as he didn't like showing people his actual soft personality, so it was nice to see him worrying for him once in a while. He thought over what he was about to say before giving him his dimple smile. "What? "You can't just drop by to see my Hyung," he teased the other.But Sunoo only shrugged it off and gave him a look that said "Speak now," and he gave in, sighing loudly. Slumping over dramatically, the younger started whining, finally letting Hyung in on why he came.

"You see Hyung?" He began, running a hand through his black hair, clearly stressed before continuing "There's this male that won't stop bothering me on Instagram no matter how many times I reject him," he said, looking distressed at the other, who only gave him a questionable look. He spoke, "ung?" He began, running a hand through his black hair, clearly stressed before continuing. "There's this male that won't stop bothering me on Instagram no matter how many times I reject him," he said, looking distressed at the other, who only gave him a questionable look.  

He spoke, "Well, if he's bothering, just block him. easy as that," he said, nonchalantly thinking that the situation was super easy to handle. But clearly, he didn't understand the male's problem. Jungwon began again "It's not as easy as that, Hyung," he said, moving to stand in front of the younger. "The man created another account and started texting me all over again when I did," he said, looking at Sunoo for an answer. The bubble gum-haired male gave him a blank look before appearing to be thinking about something.Jungwon looked at him, confused and then scared, as an evil smirk crossed the man's face.

"Hand me your phone," he said, holding his hand out towards the other, and Jungwon looked at him confusedly but complied nonetheless. Handing sunoo his phone the man got to typing something and he asked " what are you gonna do?" "I'm trying to see how he looks," he said, looking at a picture of the man who was bothering him before laughing. "He kind of reminds me of an angry bird," he said, showing the picture of Jay to Jungwon, who laughed."But he's really good-looking, though. "Why is he bothering though?" he asked as he scrolled through the man's Instagram and landed on a picture of him and another male. He looked to be younger than the blonde, and he stared at his hair, which was kind of fluffy looking. 

 Jungwon then responded, "He said he has fallen for me or something," the younger said, rolling his eyes at the remark, and looking at his Hyung, who was staring at a specific picture.It was silent as Sunoo stared at the picture before asking Jungwon a question " Bummer for you" he said " not helping hyung" Jungwon yelled out, and Sunoo chuckled as he showed a picture of the said male. There was another male with him and the male asked him " Who's the other man with him?" Jungwon stared at him, confused, before looking at the picture before looking at him again "Oh, that's his friend Niki, why did you ask?" he inquired of his hyung.The pink-haired male shrugged, "No reason," as he gave his phone back to the other with the male still in his head. "I say you give the man a chance "If he won't stop bothering you, he clearly wants to get to know you." He looked at the younger man, who pouted and looked at his phone, with a blank expression.

"Oh! "I have to go now. I forgot I have an interview today," he said, as he received a message from his manager, earning a nod from the pink-haired. And as he left out the door, he yelled out, "But I will think over your suggestion; thanks, Hyung!" and left, the door closing behind him. Sunoo stared at the door for a while as the picture of that young man popped up in his head again, and he shook his head before sighing. He then got up as Mr. Shim said, "The shooting is starting again," the lady finished his hair, and the shoot started again.

Author note: 

Hey guys! I wanna thank who ever is still reading this , thank you so much i really appreciate it!! ^^ also chapter ideas? cause gurl is for real having writers block and i don't know what i want to happen next. What would you like to see next? comment what you want and I'll do it. But yeah i hope you liked this chapter and I'll see you guys next time 

Bye bye!! <3