Chapter Twelve: With THE Kim Sunoo?

»————-  ————-«

»————-  ————-«

Niki sat at his usual lunch table which he and Kai ate at as he waited for the other's arrival. Munching on his rice he was about to put another spoonful in his mouth when a particular male stormed into the cafeteria, startling him. He flinched and dropped the food all over his pants. Groaning he looked over at the other walking towards him in big strides and stared confused.

The male aggressively slammed his hands on the table which got the whole cafeteria's attention but he didn't care. Hurriedly he spoke " What are you doing sitting here peacefully? Haven't you heard?" he said, looking at him shocked and niki stared confusingly at him. At this reaction, he groaned and fished out his phone quickly shoving it in his face. Confusingly niki looked at him before at his phone.

At first look, he was shown a picture of Sunoo and immediately became immersed in what he was reading. Reading over the whole post. It seemed that the said model was holding a contest or competition for his fans that would in turn nail them a photoshoot with said male and a VIP pass forever.

Immediately he felt his brain short-circuit and he had to remember where he was before he spoke. "No way," He said staring shocked into the black haired's eyes. He chuckled and agreed " Exactly. You MUST participate in it so my ship can finally sail!" he said, squealing at the end of his sentence. Niki didn't hear what he said as he was too busy spacing out.

A photoshoot with Kim sunoo??? there was no way he could miss out on this chance. He has to win no matter what but wait-

" Wait- how did you know that I like Sunoo and would want to participate in the contest? and what do you mean by "my ship can finally sail"? " he questioned the other. He hadn't once mentioned to the older since they met that he was a fan of the model. So how did he figure it out?

The other looked at him with a blank stare at his question before speaking up," Niki dear, are you serious? you're too obvious. From how you look at your phone trying to act like you weren't just smiling at it a second ago. And not to mention the Kim sunoo vogue magazine cover as your lock screen" he clarified as a matter of factly with a look of sass on his face and the Japanese male scoffed. " Wow. You pay attention too much for your good" he joked.

Kai laughed at this. His dolphin-like laugh making niki flinch as he spoke up "I know. I am a Sunooshine myself after all.  We share the smarts" he finished. Sassily flipping his hair. Niki chuckled and agreed and went back to his lonely tray of food. Kai and he then chattered about random topics. One involving Jay made the two burst out in laughter. Took them a while to quiet down before they were back to normal.

Niki was on his phone then suddenly Kai had spoken up " Don't you think you and sunoo would look good together?" niki froze and blinked at him as the other only gave him a teasing look, chuckling at his blushing face he continued "I mean think about it" he said looking dramatically in space " You two walking together hand in hand or cuddling on the couch. And you would pick out his outfits for him." he squealed " That would be the cutest!!" he finished looking at niki with a hopeful look.

The Japanese male just stared at him before shaking his head roughly almost breaking his neck at the motion. There was no way he and sunoo could end up together. The two barely know each other at the moment and are only friends. Plus there was no way the other could like him. He probably already had a girlfriend for all he knows. Sighing he looked up at the other " That would never happen even if I want it to. I mean he probably likes girls" he said, disagreeing with the other.

Kai seemed  to frown at his change of mood before smiling at him leaning over the table to grab onto his face to make him look at him. Niki gasped at this, " Then you're just gonna have to make him like you!! The first step being getting that photoshoot you hear me?" he exclaimed, squishing Niki's face even harder. Niki groaned in pain but nodded anyways, his words coming out jumbled " But how?" he said. Kai finally let go of his face and triumphally put his hands on his hips" I have a plan"

Time skip- Sunoo's pov-

" Mark" Sitting on his light pink couch situated in the dressing room of his photoshoot, as he had just gotten done with shooting. The male questioned his manager who sat a few feet from him. Mark had been his manager since the beginning of his career. The man stuck with him the longest than any of his before managers who couldn't handle his attitude. The jokes on them, he could care less. He didn't really have a reason for keeping the older one as his manager. It's just he found his company peaceful.

Thankful to the other for treating him like an actual human being. The black-haired male looked up from his phone at him calling him an eyebrow raised in question he spoke up " Yes sunoo?" he said. He was already listening to what he had to say. That's what sunoo likes about him. He was a good listener which came in handy for someone like him who hated talking to people for too long.

Moving his attention from where it was on his phone screen he replied " Do you think there is a way for a certain person to win the contest?" he questioned. Staring blankly at the other. His face seemed to show that he was confused about what he was asking. The male probably wondering who he wanted to win so badly. And just like he thought he was running a mile to ask who he wanted " I don't think so. Why? Do you have someone you want to win?" he questioned.

They had a staring contest for a second before sunoo sighed and moved his leg over the other to lean back on the chair. His face was supported by his hand " There may be someone I may have met the day you couldn't find me. But there also may not be. " he looked up at the other, continuing " Which one will be more accepted?" he asked.

This statement seemed to leave the male frozen for a second before his face brightened up and he excitedly spoke up " Sunoo. Did you perhaps get a boyfriend?" He exclaimed. Immediately sunoo jumped feeling the thread feeling of his face heating up and he quickly tilted his hat down to cover it, stumbling over his words "N-nonsense! It was just a question. For all you know it could just be a friend" the male was quick to deny his claim.

The other male smiled at this reaction further not believing him but played it off " If you say so. But who is it?" " A friend of Jungwon's crush. His name is niki" he said. In reply, he got a nod as he was told there wasn't a way to help him cheat to win as it will be watched by people in the company so that idea was out of the question.

Sunoo slightly frowned at this predicament, " I see.........I guess there isn't much I can do" he said in turn earning a nod from the other so he disappointedly went back to his phone screen.

Words in total: 1336