chapter Eight: "my name is jay" jaywon's filler chapter

The number two model sat in the warmth of his fuzzy pink bunny pajamas

The number two model sat in the warmth of his fuzzy pink bunny pajamas. yang jungwon. He was in the middle of protesting whether he should give the said crazy flirter with blonde hair a chance; maybe one talk. What got him to think about this? well of course his Hyung. sunoo was known to be very stone-faced and serious about everything, a certain male who didn't give advice to others. even yang jungwon his best friend since middle school didn't get any advice from a said male. So he was thinking since he gave advice for once that he probably should just follow through. I mean, what could be the worst thing that happens?

Well he'd have to wait and see

sitting cross-legged as he thought over it more the cat-like male let out a groan, somewhat frustrated. he wasn't good at making choices by himself which is one of the reasons why he has his manager choose all his photo shoots, interview, and other professional business outfits. he just wasn't good at choice-making. He sighed, an evident pout on his face, " what should I do!!" he distressfully screamed out; the male dramatically falling back on his bed. He huffed " maybe I should just do it, take hyung's advice. what could go wrong," he said to no one in particular but he made no movement to grab his phone from the spot it fell on his pillow. He had a staring contest with it the boy until he finally said " Let's do it" he quickly grabbed his phone, and opened the polychrome app for communication and free photos. Immediately went to the blonde's account and pressed messages.

With a slight hesitance and sigh his fingers typed out a text to the male-

@YangJungwon

Hey

- Jay's pov

Comfortably sitting on his couch in a bundle of covers as he watched tv, a red tint evident on his nose as he sneezed loudly. Groaning he changed the channel to something else to watch before glancing at his phone " When is niki going to text me? He was rambling about how he had something to tell me that couldn't wait " the blonde said, talking to no one in particular as he was the only one present in the living room space. He seemed to stare at the device for a few seconds before sighing as he glanced back at the screen, flickering through the channels once again. it seemed he couldn't find anything interesting to watch today. which was just great as he needed something to distract him from this cold he has.

Distressfully running his hands through his blonde strands he kept looking and looking and shockingly he had found something to watch when he landed on a channel displaying the latest episode of the drama ' bad prosecutor' and he smiled and went to place the remote down. But before he could a ding resounded from his phone. Glancing at the device he guessed it was niki finally texting to tell him the news and picked up the device without looking at the screen. his attention on the tv he laughed when Jung-do had to work as the traffic director and the little kids crossing the road laughed at him. He glanced at his phone to reply to the message when he froze in his spot.