Chapter Four: Friends at the first crash

────── {

────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────  

I ᴡᴀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ sʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ I ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴜᴇ. Tʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ  ᴡᴀs  ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ Aɴᴅ ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ. I ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sʜᴏᴡ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ, I ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴅɪᴅ. Bᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ I ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴛʀᴇᴍʙʟᴇ ɪɴ ғᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ. Aғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ. Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴍᴇ.

Sᴏ I ʜᴏᴘᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ, I ᴄᴀɴ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴍᴏsᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

Hᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ

━━━━━━━━

━━ 

 Niki's pov

Niki sat in English class. He stared daggers at the board as his teacher, Mr. Hwang, wrote down notes for the students to write and he examined them. He, a tall male with blonde hair, was dressed in plaid pants and a white vest as his hair was laid up in a ponytail. He was quite the charmer you would probably think was known for his tendency to be very dramatic with his students which made him the most liked of the teachers in this school apart from the fact he was simply gorgeous, but anyways. The male spoke, his voice kinda deep and melodic at the same time, "Your assignment for today will be to memorize these words I have written on the board and prepare for your test on Monday." Once finished he would sit on his desk and wait for the bell to ring as everyone got to jotting down the words. Niki was already done by the time he was done talking so he just stared into space.

After a while, the lunch bell rang and their teacher dismissed them. Everyone scrambled out of their seats and ran towards the door stumbling over their feet as they pushed each other out the way and he sat watching. Like animals, they fought to be first to get lunch while Niki just sent disappointed looks at them ' what clowns' he had thought as he looked away from the door when he heard a laugh. It was his teacher who surprisingly still stood in the classroom. The blown haired male sat with one leg placed over the other as he sat atop his desk and snickered.

Laughing at his students' antics in glee caught Niki red handed. Niki stared for a few more seconds then looked away when he smiled at him. It wasn't for long until everyone dispersed out of the room and now were acting like buffoons and running through the halls and he got up from his seat and made his way to the door. Walking through the halls with all the other students he paid no mind to anyone as he walked with his hands in his pockets and a blank expression on his face. If you guessed it right, he was currently thinking about the magical male that he as a matter of factly idolizes. His life had been way too boring before he found the male and only recently had he realized this discovery and now claimed finding Sunoo had completed his life.

Sorta like....what is it called?

Oh yeah! A puzzle piece, Sunoo was his missing puzzle piece

Cringey to say, kind of, but the truth he had to admit. He walked his way to the big french doors that led to the cafeteria when someone who was running hit his shoulder making him stop walking. He stared at the other as they abruptly stopped to look towards him. They quickly bowed and apologized to him "Sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you," he said, he seemed to be scared that Niki was gonna hurt him sort of like this had happened to him before and ended in a bad way and he mentally frowned. Raising an eyebrow at the male he pulled a small grin to show it was okay, fixing the misunderstanding " It's okay, you were just in a hurry," he said, shrugging it off. The black-haired seemed shocked at his response as he froze for a second before quickly coming back to reality.

He seemed relieved, letting out a sigh as he laughed and looked up at Niki. He stuck out his hand in front of him and Niki stared at it in confusion " Hi, I'm Huening Kai but you can call me Kai. Thanks so much for not beating me up for bumping into you" He said laughing it off at the end as a joke but Niki sensed that he meant it at the look he had in his eyes but decided to just play along. He shook the guy's hand back and introduced himself " Nishimura Riki but you can just call me Niki '' He replied. The males both shook hands before pulling away and standing there awkwardly "Wanna sit with me at lunch?" Kai asked Niki, Niki thought it over before deciding it was okay and nodded replying " sure " back. The male smiled at his reply and started walking towards the cafeteria again with Niki following.

Looks like he made a new friend