Chapter Seven: His enemy

»————- ➴ ————-«

»————- ➴ ————-«

Tell you you're the greatest

But once you turn, they hate us

The next day Sunoo was back to his usual cold state, his model facade. The male was forced to have another interview with that pathetic interviewer whom he embarrassed on tv. "Do I really have to go? To be fair the man is a fake. I mean he was trying to embarrass me on national tv, I was only giving him what he asked for." Sassily remarked the pink-haired male to his stone-faced manager who wasn't buying any of it. The male was friendly and cared about his well-being but he also was a professional first.

If Sunoo didn't clear up this small misunderstanding, he would surely get a call from the higher, otherwise his CEO. The male spoke up as he made a turn and tried to sweet talk him "Sunoo look, I know you don't like people like him but trust me if you behave this time you won't ever have to see this man's face ever again. I promise." He said, looking at Sunoo through the mirror.

The bubblegum-color-haired male sat in his seat with an evident pout on his face but if you were to ask him why he was pouting he would just say he wasn't and only pout harder. So knowing this his manager made no effort to mention it and finished his conversation with an "okay?" earning a mad nod from the other male who crossed his arms over his chest and looked out the window.

He just sighed and went back to focusing on driving but when a specific topic came to mind he broke the silence again "Hey." The male looked at him as he continued "Where were you last Saturday? I went to your house but you weren't there. Did you have anything important?" They had a staring contest as he examined his expression change to one of shock before going back to his cold look and he quickly looked back at the window.

" Nope just visited my favorite cafe," he said. Clearly lying through his teeth. There was no way he could mention the male he met to his manager.

That would start problems and make him ask questions. Not to mention he still had his suspensions that he was being watched and his location was outed to the press. It just didn't make any sense to him that they found him that easily even in disguise.

If he were to tell anyone they would probably say he was being paranoid but sunoo could care less. After the event he's going to explain the situation to his manager, he should know what to do. After a while, they arrived at their location. Being greeted by the guards at the entrance who bowed toward them and opened the door for them.

Sunoo paid no mind to them and strutted past them with his manager turning apologetically at the guards before walking in with the male, running to catch up to him. Walking up to him he whispered to him as they walked, smiling at people who saw them. "Try to be a little nicer please," he said to the male before they were taken by the stylists.

They spent time with Sunoo getting his hair done while his manager talked to the staff and got Sunoo ready for the interview. Soon walked in that same male which Sunoo has come to hate. Walking in like he owned the place he greeted everybody and faked a smile at Sunoo who only stared back with a stone face.

Everyone got in position with Sunoo sitting in that same nostalgic pink chair of course with one leg placed over the other and the interviewer in his chair across from. They glared at each other before the cameraman yelled out an "action!!" and they quickly looked back at the camera, the interviewer sporting a smile and Sunoo a resting expression.  

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Time skip-

"And cut! great job people!!" Yelled out the director signifying the end of the interview. The interviewer stopped faking a smile at the camera and looked at Sunoo who sighed and got up out of his seat and started walking away to his manager. Before he could take one step he was called out by the interviewer. "Sunoo wait!''

The male stopped in his tracks as he turned towards the man with a glare on his face. The interviewer strutted up to him and Sunoo faced him "What do you want Minhyuk?" He asked the man, hatred laced in his tone. The male gave him an amused look before speaking, "Well someone doesn't know his manners.

You know in my opinion a model should be nice unlike your personality, I just wanted to talk to you, you know maybe catch up on things." He said to the pink-haired male who scoffed and moved closer to him "Stop stalling. What do you want?'' They had a staring contest for a second as the interviewer smirked at him and moved closer to him. "I know about Saturday." The male mischievously whispered, uncomfortably moving a hair out of the male's face.

Sunoo stood there unaffected as he stared back with a blank stare seeming to be confused before for a second in time a thought came to his head. Saturday. The day he was chased by the press. It then clicked in his head. Minhyuk was the one who outed his location.

He was the one who was stalking him. He stared in shock at the male for a second as he stared back at him with a smirk and he felt disgusted. "It was you." He threateningly voiced out making the male put his finger to his mouth. "Shush brat, don't want to cause a scene." He said that smirk still on his face as Sunoo stared at him with hate in his eyes the man spoke again, "Tell no one it was me and maybe I won't leak the photos of you and a certain someone." He replied back and sunoo could only scoff.

Tilting his head to the side he stared back with a slight smirk tugging at his lips "Now, I don't think you want to do that." The model spoke as he stared daggers at the man.

In response he raised an eyebrow in question, seeming to feel threatened "Is that a threat?" The pink haired shrugged to himself. Playing an act of being oblivious, "Maybe?" he moved closer to him so he was near his ear. He continued "Just know that if you expose me, you will regret it. I think you're forgetting you're only a pawn in this game called "life", don't wanna get knocked over, do we? And trust me, I know more about you than you think." His words cut threw the air, his words harsh and cold with menace and the interviewer evidently froze in fear.

The male too stunned to speak only stared back at the male who only smirked in his face and with a tilt of his black top hat he walked away from the frightened male.

As always a Strutt in his step and the interviewer stared at his long veil skirt as it dragged on the floor in his step towards the exit. He stood still with only his sight on the male as his manager came to him and bowed and shook his hand before the man ran to catch up to the model who was almost out the door yelling out "Sunoo wait!" The model in turn stopped in his steps to let the man catch up to him to which he linked his arm with his as they walked away. His eyes never left their figures until their figures disappeared behind the doors finally being brought back to reality when his stylist came to him.

It seems this time the model was the one who won this game of predator and prey.