Filler chapter one: Can we cuddle?

Jungwon paced around his living room. Anxious , excited and eager at the same time. Running his hands through his hair before suddenly stopping in front of the mirror standing next to his bed to check his outfit for the one hundredth time today. He then started pacing around again. Mind racing at the thought of seeing the blond. He couldn't believe it. He actually asked the male over to his house.

Sure, there wasn't really anything to worry about. They were just friends right? Friends hang out all the time. So why did it feel wrong to see him as that? They had been chatting for quite a while getting to know each other. At first he thought the male was some sort of self-centered narcissist who hit on everyone he saw as pretty- no offense to him. But no, Jay wasn't like that. He was kind and caring and someone he liked talking to. Cute when he smiled in his pictures-

*knock , knock ,knock*

He froze in his place. Jungwon had stood there for a second to gather himself back to reality before he was rushing to open the door. Being met with the male standing before him. Shocked at the sight in front of him. A now black haired male greeted him. Hair nicely styled in an up do. He watched as he seemed to examine his outfit before smiling at him. His nose adorably scrunching at the action. Jungwon thinks he may had short-circuited there a little. His breath taken away for a second before he realized what he was doing and blinked. 

'Stop being weird jungwon. You're just hanging out that's all' he thought to himself. Quickly greeting the other back. He smiled at the older before welcoming him in his house. Closing the door behind him.

Jay was the first to speak up as he looked around the living room curiously before glancing back at the younger " Your house is really cute. Just like you" he said , whispering towards the end. Jungwon looked at him in confusion seeming to luckily not catch what he said. He thanked the other " Thanks" awkwardly looking anywhere else then at the other. He quickly changed the subject " so, what do you want to do? I have some movies we can watch or games." He said walking up to the tv.

The other stared at him adoringly. Staring at the way his hair, now filled with curls, bounced when he walked. Finding himself staring a little too much before he was snapped out of this trance when he turned back to him. " Oh! I recently got Mario Cart. We can play it if you want" he asked. Excitedly staring at the other . Earning a nod immediately from the older. He smiled and turned back around to set the game up.

Time skip- ( because I'm lazy)

It had been a few hours that the two were playing games when jungwon had started to feel hungry. They then decided to watch a new movie that recently came out with jungwon going to make them some popcorn to eat. Once back they started the movie. Sitting next to each other with some space in between them.  

Halfway through the movie jungwon felt something rub against his arm but payed no mind to it. Thinking it was just his imagination. Putting his attention back onto the screen as the culprit was accused. But not even two minutes later he felt that same feeling again but this time something tugging on his sweater sleeve. His heart jumped slightly at the action. Quickly whipping his head to look at the other male.

Jay who had been watching the tv just like the younger felt him staring and glanced back at him. Realizing what he was doing pulled his hand back, stuttering out apologies " Sorry , I didn't realize I was pulling your sleeve" he said. Glancing away from the younger who stared nonchalantly at him. Waving it off they went back to watching the movie

A few minuets towards the end of the movie it was completely silent with only the sound of the tv. A voice spoke up in the quite, " jungwon?" He asked making the other male l glance at him in question " yes? " he replied back. But there wasn't an answer back. Just silence. Black eyes met brown ones as time seemed to freeze in that moment. The two males paying no mind to the tv. Jungwon's mind raced with incoherent thoughts not knowing what exactly he wanted to hear from the other.

' was he about to confess?' He panicked. Trying to keep his face nonchalant. He was interrupted from his thoughts when the male finally spoke up. "Can we......cuddle?" He asked. Jungwon froze.

How did he get this lucky? Which god is this the work of? There was no way he just heard what he heard right?

Blinking repeatedly jungwon didn't give a reply. Seeming too stunned to speak. Jay worryingly looked at him , " It's okay if you don't want to. I mean we don't have to-" he was cut off when suddenly the younger wrapped his arms around his neck. Hiding his face into his neck. The older tensed for a second before hesitatingly running his hands through black curls. His arm wrapped around a small waist.

The two males found comfort in each other's hold. One melting into the hug and nuzzling his nose into the others neck. Jungwon was the first to break the silence "I know you dyed your hair to match mine. You copycat" he exclaimed , giggles being heard after. Jay laughed along with him before picking the male up to place him on his lap. Jungwon instinctively wrapping his legs around the other in a bear hug. He stared at the other in shock. Jay laughing at his reaction " you're so cute!" He exclaimed. Squishing the others face .

A rosy tiny dusting the youngers pale skin. He ignored the comment as he changed the subject quickly " jay" he began making the other pause his actions in question. He hummed in response to tell the other to continue which he did " what does this make us?" His voice almost a whisper Jay was lucky to catch what he said. Staring at the other in fear before quickly replying " Boyfriends." He said but panicked " I mean would you be my boyfriend? " he fixed his words. Awkwardly speaking. Jungwon laughed at how awkward he was at this

"Yes you cute dumbo"