My -

The price I must pay.

Thank god tomorrow today is weekend. My favourite day.

Since I have nothing to do, I better continue my date with my bed.

I was about to put my head on the beautiful looking pillow when the door burst open showing Jungkook with his bunny smile trademark.

"Wakey wakey lazy ass. Today's gonna be a hectic day in your life since all of us going to the camp and you gonna tell me what happened yesterday during our ride to Busan.This gonna be fun! " , he squeaked.

"What camp? I didn't remember I signed up for any scouts activity." , I said with my awful morning voice.

"The school vacation in aother word, school trip with the talent competition Hana-yah. You will sit next to me even if you don't want to. Now, get up, wash up, pack up. We're leaving in an hour. The vacation is 4 days 3 night. " , he clapped his hands.

"First, it's noona to you. Second, I don't want to sit next to you. Third, shouldn't you be with your same gred?.Fourth, I ain't telling you about that thing happened yesterday. Lastly, get out. " , I threw a pillow at him but he dodged gracefully.

"You're asking to much. You almost sounds like Jin hyung and I'm about to go downstairs. Your breath stinks all the way here by the way. " , he scrunch his nose with his hand fanning infront of him acting like it actually smell all the way there.

"I hate you, you muscle bunny. " , I showed him my fist.

"Thanks for the compliment. " ,he winked and ran off before I actually attack him.

I hate weekend.

Almost an hour

"Namjoon, go upstairs and check on the girl. She's been upstairs since we came. We're about to go now. I'm afraid she's dead in her sleep. " , Jin ordered Namjoon while his eyes glued to his watch, checking the time.

"Why me? "

"Because I asked you to do so. Now hurry up and get the girl. " ,Jin pushed him towards the stairs.

Seeing Namjoon walking too slow towards the stairs, the sunshine volunteered to do the task.

"Jin hyung, let me do it. I'll get her. " ,Hoseok beamed.

"No. You sit down beside the maknae line. I don't want you to join her playing dead upstairs. " ,Jin command making Hoseok dragged his feet to sit with the youngers.

"I'm ready . Let's go. " , I said carrying my bag down the stairs.

"Took you long enough. " ,Jimin snickered.

We arrived at the school on time when the students were about to board on the bus. My bag got carried to the bus trunk by Hoseok who asked me to board on the bus first.

Along the way to the back seat, most of the students just mind their own business which was a relief but some of the students eyed me with hated. Probably because of yesterday scene. I ignored them and continued my way to the back of the bus. Some of them even stuck out their feet to trip me which made me intentionally step on them.

That feels so goog though. A few rows behind there were where the boys sat. I looked towards Jimin who's patting the seat beside him and Jungkook who also did the same.