The beginning

Hana's pov

The jungle trekking / treasure hunt didn't went really well as the school expected it to be. Right after we escape the woods, most of the students were there already . Among them, the people who responsible for this activity were also there, standing among the other students.

Not wasting a second, Hoseok charged towards one of them who wear the tag of the person in charge. He grabbed the person by the collar, gritted his teeth towards the shorter one.

"WERE YOU THE ONE WHO MADE THE CLUES?! ANSWER MEHHHH!!!" ,Hoseok screamed at him in the face.

"Hoseok went insane. " , Namjoon said but shut up immediately when his eyes met the flames one.

"N-no it's n-not me. It's t-them. I only in charge of the c-checkpoint ." ,the boy named Junyeo stuttered.

Hoseok let go him and grabbed the mentioned ones by the shoulder. His veins can be seen clearly popping from his skin.

"WHY DID YOU MAKE THAT KIND OF CLUES YOU MORON!! DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND YOU ALIVE TO THE HELL?! "

"I'm sorry. I just listened to her idea since it's sounds exciting. I'm really sorry. It's her idea. " , Jaehwi pointed.

"Y-you? A g-girl? ",All of us asked.

Y/N smiled sheepishly, scratching her nape in embarrassment. "Sorry guys about that. " , she said.

Hoseok who cannot brain it, getting dragged by the boys towards the cafe. His mouth were hanging low all the way there.

At the cafe

"Let's congratulated this couple for not making out in the middle of the woods during the treasure hunt just now. " ,Namjoon said making the attention averted towards us.

Taehyung who was drinking his smoothie,chocked on it after hearing the words uttered from the elder mouth. Meanwhile, the girls give me the 'wtf' looks.

I mean, it's not my fault this happened. Well, to think about it again, it's kinda my fault to begin with. Me and this mouth of mine can't just shut up and decided to give him the idea in the first place.

I mentally facepalm myself.

"SINCE WHEN? BOTH OF YOU? JIMIN AND HANA? EVEN THE NAME DIDN'T BLENDED WELL! WHY SUDDENLY? ",Soohae, Aera,Yoongi and Hoseok said.

"I expected it to happen though. Like wise person said, expected the unexpected. ",Jungkook grinned while playing with his phone.

"Oh yeah? Let's see.Expected the unexpected. " ,Jin said.

Without a warning, he slapped the back of Jungkook's head, which made the younger frowned and balled up his fist when his head his the table surface.

"IF ONE OF YOU FIGHT A SWEAR I WILL WHIP BOTH OF YOUR ASS. ",Namjoon glared at them, Jungkook sat back down but his teeth still gritted to the oldest, trying to contain his urge to throw that man back into the woods.

"Well, back to the topic, it just happened. ",I said.

"What do you mean just happened? It's clearly you who made the first move. Don't you remember when you stretched out your-",I quickly slapped my palm on his mouth, but this hoe just don't want to lose as I can feel my palm's getting wet.

I looked at him and his eyes showed me the amusement at my action.

"What are you saying jagiya~. This man right here making up things. He's the one who blocked my way at the hallway and pinned me to the wall ,started to ramble things, saying that he likes me while fiddling with his fingers. He said it's love at first sight. So, as a response, I go out with him. ",I make up the storyline which never will be true.