Warning ⚠

Hana's pov

"Minnn! Look what I have here. ", I showed him the red book.

He gave me a weird look as he scanned the red book in his hand.

"It looks...okay. I think. ",he said as his head tilted a bit, kinda confused.

"You know you can say whatever in your mind right? "

"Well then, it looks very rusty and old. The pages also looks like you just dropped a pail of coffee on it. Your taste sucks though. I don't like this book. Ew. It also smelled like someone farted on it. Where did you get this,principessa? ",he shoved me back the book while I just grinned at his words.

"I bought it from a store. The look is okay to me but yeah... The smell is kinda weird. I should probably pour a whole bottle of perfume on it. ", I said, sniffing the book.

"Why did you get the book??"

"I want to make a diary. But I thought I should make it looks somehow old,  you know, like my own treasure. ", I said.

"Ohhh that makes sense. Sooo what you gonna write in it?", he asked as he pushed me softly to squeeze beside me on the chair.

"My memories. I keep feeling something's going to happen to me. I dreamed about it almost a whole week. Let just say if it does happen, this thing will be apart of my memory. If I found it, voila! I maybe regained my memory." , I said happily.

No response from him make me turned my head towards him. He was already looking at me. His mouth opened like he was about to say something but he shut them back immediately.

He looked away.

"Why with the sudden instinct of yours? I thought you promised me that day will never came. ",he sighed, clearly sad.

"Well, I do promised you didn't I? That means, I will never let it happens if I can avoid it but if I can't, what do you expect me to do? It will still happen if it's bound to happen, right? Don't you worry, as long as there's nothing holding me back from avoiding that day, then let's just have our time together with the others. " , I clasped my hands with his.

He sighed once again but still gave me the signature smile.

"Yah! KimHa! Wait for me you idiot! ",that voice became near and I could see a silhouette who was catching their breath beside me.

"You need to work out. ", I said.

"Yeah of course. Thanks for your advice mate. " , sarcasm laced with the words.

"What's up with the rush? "

"I heard you have a memory book huh. Show me please what have you wrote in there. ",she showed me her aegyo.

"Yeah sure. Here. Don't forget to give me back tomorrow. " , I patted her head and walked away. I could feel her eyes shooting lasers in my back for teasing her short.

"See you later Yoon!"

I feel like there was an earthquake when I open my eyes slightly from my deep slumber only to see the world was spinning in my eyes.

"Wake! Up! Kim! Ha! Na! Yah! " , I also felt my face stung when something keep getting on my face from every that words break.

"Stop. ", I said.