Min?

Hana's pov

"Nana! Let's have a matching tattoo. ",that voice said while I was packing my bag.

"No. Taehyung will be mad if he knows. ", I shook my head left and right.

"Then, don't tell him. ", he whispered, making sure nobody heard us.

"Is it even legal for us to do that? I mean, we're still a student. ", I cocked my eyebrows.

"Who cares. I didn't ask you to make an obvious tattoo. We make it simple, tiny and hidden that only both of is know. ",that boy said.

"Hmm sounds good to me. But why tattoo?",I grabbed my bag and walked beside him.

"Cause it last forever duh. ", I could sensed he rolled his eyes at my question.

"Why the sudden idea? Are you going to disappear from me? And why matching tattoo? What are we? A couple? ", I laughed.

He stopped in his tracks. His eyes somehow looks sad. When I tried to peek at him, he gave me his signature smile, telling me that nothing's wrong when I know that he's not okay.

"I just feel like doing it. Who knows what going to happen in the future. We may went our own ways you know. That's why we need to do it. If I lost you or if I'm the one who leaves, I'll make sure to find you back with the tattoo. And you know how much I love you, right? ",he said serious laced in his voice.

"AHAHHAA! you're really an emotional boy. Nothing gonna happen. I guarantee. I will make sure that if anything happens, I'm the one who will find you. Yeah I know. ", I patted his shoulder.

We kept walking towards the food truck.

"What if one day, everyone doubting me, will you stay by my side? ",he asked which caught me off-guard.

"Why would people do that? That's ridiculous. I promise that I'll always be there for you. You and your weird question. ", I chuckled.

We were queuing at the food truck. I held my head up, only to see him stared into the sky. He sighed. I noticed that it became a new habit of him to sigh. I don't know what clouded in his head lately but I noticed how he get really anxious sometimes.

"I hope that day will never come. ",he murmured softly and I heard it.

I looked at the ground for a while, thinking how to cheer him up. Then, I pulled his sleeves , made him look down at me.

"I'll do it. The tattoo. Let's go get the matching one. "

He smiled.

"Alright . Let's finish this first and then we head there. "

I woke up when I feel something was crawling on my neck.

"Tae, I  told you to stop wirh these jokes. You know how much I hate lizard. ",I pushed the crawling thing away.

"Wake up sweetie. Do you want me to do it again? ", he said.

This voice didn't sound like Taehyung at all. I opened my eyes and sighed, realize that I was never at home.

"Are you bored? Do you want to play some games? " , the voice said. I could imagine how he smirked despite my pain that he gives.

"You know, how much I want to make you mine, I couldn't. Knowing that your brother might go insane. What a nuisance. " , he chuckled and I hate it.