Suspicious

"Watch where you put your hands at!!! "

"Stop it! YAH PARK JIMIN! GET OUT!!! ",I screamed on the top of lungs straight into his ears.

His eyes went wide by the sudden noise in his ears. He quickly get up on his two feet ,covering his ears and ran away right after he closed the door.

With gritted teeth, I stood in front of the the door thinking ways to kill that man in an instant.

'Nah killing isn't my way dealing with trouble. '

'Torture is my way. '

Realizing that I looked insane laughing and smirking in my head. I quickly head out . Bumped into Park Jimin.

Jimin's pov

I ran out right after she shouted in my ears.

"I expected her to be gentle than that. Maybe she could just whisper curse words telling me to get off her instead of purposely try to damage my hearing. " , I removed my hands from my ears.

"Ahh that's what she's doing. Damaging my ears of course. It's the end of the world if she did what I expected ." , I shrugged.

Looking at my hands, I grinned like a kid.

Another step closer to her I guess. Even though it's not in a good way from her view.

I laughed.

"What a cutie.", I thought.

Staring at my hands, I could feel my ears burning so as my face. I started to fan myself using my hands,trying to stop myself from blushing.

"Shit. This isn't supposed to happen. Ughh fuck me and my innocence. " , I slapped my face,frustrated.

Hana's pov

What the hell is he doing?

Jimin was slapping his face, scratching his head nonstop and starring at his hands.

Wait. That hands. The place his hands were at just now.

I stomped my feet towards his way and grabbed him by the collar.

"Why did you keep starring at your hands you idiot. ",anger laced in my voice.

He looked down with a little red face in my eyes. He avoided my eyes for a second then looked back with a smirk plastered all over his face.

"Just because it landed perfectly on where it belongs. ",he licked his bottom lips.

My eyes landed on his lips and I looked away nervously .

That lick.

Nope.

No. I'm crazier than I thought.

Get a hold of yourself Kim Hana.

I mentally slapped myself.

I gulped and made eye contact with him, trying to ignore his plump lips.

"Is that so? Then, should I put my hands on where it belongs? ",I gave him a teasing smile.

"Yes please. You can wrap your hands around it for hours and I don't mind at all. It's all yours. " ,his eyes glistened with amusement.

"Anything for you baby. I can also rip it off if it gets in my way. ", I said with my hands started to travel to his 'thing'.

"No thank you. I rather save it for the last. Your birthday gift after this might be something new since I knew your size already. " ,he pushed my hands away and left me with a smirked still there on his face.