Red book

"The beginning? "

Jungkook nodded.

"Then, wh-"

"JAGIYAAAAAA~ WHAT ARE YOU UP TO? WAIT. WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT HERE WITH MY BIRD NEST YOU BRAT! ",Jimin ran and smacked the younger's hand.

"Why are you crying? Did this muscle pig make you cried? Let me beat him up for you. ",he said as soon as he saw the dried tears on my cheeks.

"You filthy brat. Don't try to seduce my woman. Go find one, your own."

" Whachu doin birdie? " , he showed off his eye smile and pushed the younger away from us after he gave Jungkook a few smack.

"Nothing. Just talking behind your back,my chicken's feces .", I showed him my box smile.

"What's with the awful nickname? ",he pouted.

"HAHAHAHAH WHAT DO YOU MEAN AWFUL?? AHAHAHHA IT SUITS YOU AHAHAHAH WAY TO GO NOONA! ",Jungkook rolled on the sand, hands on his stomach .

"Shut up lil di-",Jimin stopped himself saying those words in front of me.

"Heyy that's mean, hyung. We boys know what sizes -"

"Shut up both of you. You boys are shameless. If I cut it, will you guys shut up? ",I asked sternly.

The boys zip their mouths shut. I was getting up but my wrist got held by Jimin.

"Where are you going? Take me with you."

"Homestay? " , I gave him the confused look.

"Oh. Then. Meet me here after dinner. I have something to talk to you. ",he let it go.

An hour before dinner

I get out from the bathroom,body wrapped with towel and my hands was working on my wet hair. Drying them with another towel. I looked into the mirror in the living room. I take a closer look at my face.

My hands took the strands of hair out of my face and slid them behind my ear. There I saw a stitch on my eyebrow and another two on my forehead. I pushed the baby hair to look at them closely. Like Jungkook said, the scars almost fade. They were barely seen.

I then looked at my thighs, another scars were there. I also have a scar or tattoo behind my neck but since it's small, I don't know what tattoo it is. I also don't recall having that actually.

I sighed after I checked them. I turned away from the mirror and ws about to head into the bedroom, getting dressed when I saw a glimpse of someone outside the window behind the flying curtains.

I took a few steps back  towards the bedroom while my eyes still glued on the window. I ran in the room as soon as I saw the silhouette went away . I got dressed quickly and ran for the front door.

I open it and I almost had a heart attack when I was greeted by Jin. Thank goodness it's him not some creeps.

I placed my hand on my chest to calm down my heart feom beating to fast and I tried to catch up my breath from the running.

Jin wanted to say something but I pushed him aside and take a look around to see if anybody was there.

"Why are you running? We're not going anywhere yet but you already look worn out. " ,Jin gave me the worried eyes.

"Did you see anyone out here when you were coming? "

"No? Why would anyone be here? It's dark outside and almost everyone were already at the dinner. " , concerned laced through his voice.