Principessa not Tesoro

I tried to free my mind from all the mess back there. Along the walk towards my house, I tried to interpret all the things that happen right now. The sky getting dark early than usual when I looked up.

It's gonna rain.

I continued my walk when suddenly I felt my the top of my head slowly getting wet. A few hit on my head made me faced to the sky. The group of clouds that were grey and white just now started to turn into black. The droplets of rain that hit me made me stopped my feet from walking.

The sounds of nature and the smell of rain made me felt a hint of nostalgia. The rain washed away the things that messed up in my head and the sound of them hitting the things below them made me felt calm in a way I can't explain. Even though the smell doesn't really smell good, it does make me a bit drowsy from the reality.

"Yow KimHa! Why are you here alone? Waiting for your Min? ",she wiggled her eyebrows.

"No(?) I'm waiting for someone else. ",my eyes wandered around.

"Who? Don't tell me it's the other one? ",she gave me her unapproved look.

"Uhuh. The other one. I don't know why you don't like him. You guys basically act almost the same. The fact that you're not sibling made me want to pair you guys up. Maybe we could do double date next time. ",I playfully winked at her.

She pushed me away from her and got up with hands crossed over her chest.

'There we go again. ',I thought and sighed softly.

"I just don't. You will never understand that. I don't even know how to make you understand that. It's complicated. Don't you dare pair us up and if he's my brother, I'll probably have the worst life ever. I'll rather be a rock in my next life. ",she flailing her hands to the sky while telling me how much he hates him.

"You guys don't talk much with each other. I always saw him smirking and sneaking looks at you yet here you are complaining how hard life would be if a living statue like him is a part of your life. ",I shook my head at the air head girl .

"Oh how hard it is for me to make you understand that. Never mind. You will know it anyway. ",she looked at the sky but her eyes somehow look sad.

"I'll wait for you here. You go look for him. If he tries to do something funny at you, just scream my name. I'll call the cops. ",she pushed me lightly.

"Just come duh. It's not that serious to calk the cops. He's like a brother to me. ",I laughed.

"A brother you never wished you have. ",she said before my feet walked forward leaving her there.

"Hey brother. Why do you want to meet with me? ",I said as soon as I saw a figure in a basketball jersey leaning his back on the tree. I sat beside him.

"Did you come here alone,principessa? ",he handed me the ball and put his head on my shoulder after he scooted closer towards me .

"Yup but I bumped into Yoon. She's waiting for me up there. ",I put my head on top of his.

"Let her be. I'm tired from the training. Let me borrow your shoulder for awhile. I'll treat you to dinner after this. Night night Nana. "

Before I could ask more things to him, light snores hit my ears. I just stayed there while my palm caressing his.

I also caressing the scar right above his elbow. It looks like initials. It's like they were made on purpose but it's a scar, not tattoo.

I read them quietly ,making sure the boy beside me still napping.