extra 2: The 'Juniors'

Hana's pov

My eyes already familiar with this neighbourhood that even the security guards know my face. It's a routine for me to come here everyday after my work ended for the day.

After a few turns in the neighbourhood, I finally arrived infront of a big house. I didn't hear any single sound coming from the house from where I parked my car. I looked up and admiring the view.

"Loaded dude. Of course lives in a castle.",my everyday opinion everytime I came here.

I dragged my feet towards the door and rang the doorbell. I took a deep breath to calm myself down and put away everything from work that stressed me out like usual.

How stressful it is, let's not ruined their day okay,sweetheart?,he reminded me.

The door opened revealing a grownup beautiful woman. The woman then opened the door wider to welcome me inside. Behind her were three little kids with a man that looks like a kid himself.

The four of them didn't notice my presence yet so I decided to tiptoe inside,following the woman.

"Where's your kids?"

"They're asleep after playing with your kids for hours. Anyway,how was your day, Hana?",she asked.

"Not bad except that my client today is really rude. I wish I could smack her but if I do that, I'm the one that will sent back home flying by my boss.",I complained and she laughed, a bit loud that makes the four in the living room quickly turned their neck, facing us.

"Mommy!! We've been waiting for you to pick us up. Uncle Taehyung is no fun today. Luckily Tan and Ena were okay with us. Uncle kept sighing and complaining just like you,mommy when you were on your bleeding week every month.",my eldest son,Jaemin said.

"Is uncle perhaps on his bleeding day too,mommy?",my middle son, Jungmin asked followed by Taehyung gasped.

"How the bread does your kid know about these things,Hana? Boys, don't bleed understand?",he asked the boys but they just looked at him not answering.

"Only girls,oppa. Maybe uncle is having a harsh day?",my only and youngest daughter, Haerim answered making her brothers nodded at her response.

"Luckily you have a one decent child. ",Taehyung muttered, gaining a hurtful pinch from his wife, Aera.

"Atleast they're not like Jungkook who asked Yoongi if he's on his period when he's practically older than my sons.",I smirked and he pouted.

"Thanks anyway you lovebirds for taking care of my babies like usual.",I held my children hands and twisted the doorknob open for us.

"No biggie love. See you kids tomorrow!!"

"It's not free, Sis!! Get me something if you can tomorrow. "

My family waved goodbye and closed the doorbut not before Jaemin said to my twin, " Bye bye stingy uncle. I'll make sure to bring you a new experience tomorrow with my siblings. "

"YOU PIECE OF CHIPS. KIM HANA, DON'T BLAME ME IF YOUR CHILDREN GO BACK HOME BALD TOMORROW !!! I WARNED YOU."

-

"How was your day at school Jaeminie,Jungminie,Haerim-ah?"

"I got transferred to another class.",Jaemin said.

"Jungmin was chosen to give a speech tomorrow during assembly. "

"Rim made a new friend. "

"Well done,Rim-ah. It's okay to not have many friends cause quality is better than quantity. Congratulations, Jungmin-ah. Don't be nervous,okay.",I said before my smile dropped a little but I put on a questioning look for my oldest child.