extra 1: wedding

"Jimin-shii!!! Let's go. We're running late. Tae is going to be mad. ",I yelled.

I walked upstairs and and saw no sign of him in my room nor the other rooms. I made my way to the bathroom and I heard the sound of water running from the other side.

"Jimin-shi!? Get out now for fuck sake. Gosh. I should've stopped you last night if I knew this would happen. ",I knocked against the door a few times before I sighed in defeat.

"Don't call me that, babe. I'm not a stranger to you. Serious talk, Jungkook is a bad influence on you. Stay away from him. ",the man said from the bathroom and the sound of water running had gone.

The door then opened, revealing a hot Jimin wrapped with a towel around his waist. Loosely. It's like hanging for their dear life. His upper body was uncovered which made me scanned them.

What a hot man I got right there.

"You know you can touch me if you want to, right? I didn't mind it. ",he smirked and it snapped me out from my sinful thoughts before I show him my derp face.

"No thank you. We still have a long way to go Mister. "

"No we aren't Miss fiancee. There's only one step left before we can make our own football team. ",he grinned.

"I'm not a machine, Min. Don't make me cut your dick off. ",I warned him.

"Oh come on. Your brother wants a new bangtan team from Aera. I won't loose to him. ",he pouted.

"Both of you are fucking crazy. Aera probably will chase him with a knife or something. ",I said.

"Fine. But principessa, you kept cursing which made me wonder. Do you want me so bad? Fuck isn't a nice word for you to use you know. Even though it's kinda sexy listening you curse but I'm afraid that I can't handle it. ",

" Like I fucking care. Fuck you and your thing. ",I said.

"With pleasure. ",without wasting the time, his hands pulled the towel off his waist and I screamed in shocked with my hands covering my eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Jimin-ah!?!? Get the fuck out from here and wear something nice. We're late! ",I said before I took a peek from the gap between my fingers when I didn't listen the sound of footsteps leaving this area.

There stood Jimin with an unexplainable face looking at me.

"I wear my boxers already, love. What are you trying to see from that fingers gap, you naughty girl? I'm going to get dress. You're so funny.",he patted my head before walked away with the towel on his shoulder.

I sighed in relief but also annoyed at myself. He said that like I'm actually want to see him naked.

Pshh. I hate you for knowing what's going on in my head.

And I hate myself for it.

Fucking hormones.

-

I stepped out from the car after Jimin rushed to my side and opened the door for me even though he know how much I didn't fancy it.

"Come on. We're 20 minutes late. They're probably waiting for us. ",he linked his arm with mine and we walked side tu side towards the door.

I pushed the door revealing the guests and all of them we're looking straight at us. The attention was all on both of us with made I leaned in towards Jimin trying to hide myself.