The Witness

Hana's pov

"How about a kiss? "

I.
Am.
Shocked.

"You know you're starting to act weird don't you? Just what going on in those head of yours?" , I shaked my head.

"Why not?You can kiss wherever you want. It's a once in a lifetime. You can never get this Jimin if you insist on not doing it. " , he annoyingly winked.

"Well, it also means I can kiss with whatever I want right? Want to try with my middle finger first on your face or a foot with five toes on your butt?" , I glanced over him.

"I have a better idea. How about your lips on my lips? If you're kind enough maybe with some tongue. Let's do some tongue fight." , his eyes sparkle at those thoughts which made me snort a bit.

"Yeah sure. Anything for my friend with benefits ."

"WAIT WHA-"

I scooted closer to him and give him a peck on his nose. When I scooted away, his face was priceless. A red mochi was infront of me.

Those cheeks need to get bite.

"Done with my debt. Now, adios bitch." , I stood up and head to the door.

"Hey , you cannot just ditch me leaving me hanging right here. It's unfair. " , he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Deal with it, little man. Anything comes after that peck is your own problem. Settle them yourself. I ain't helping you with them. " , I waved and hopped my way to my assigned homestay to wake the girls up.

Skip to the evening

"Don't you guys feel the heat? I'm sweating heavily right here. ",Jin fanned himself using Jungkook's hand.

"Can you stop bothering me for a while? You're lucky you're the oldest among us or I would have yeet you to the beach. " ,Jungkook swatted his hand away from the oldest.

"Geez, I'm the one that supposed to yeet you when we met for the first time. You stole my homemade cookies when we're little. Yet, here I am putting myself up for all of your bullshit. " , Jin flicked Jungkook's forehead.

"Shut up both of you,hyung and Jungkookie. Listen to what the teacher's going to say. I don't want any problem during this activity ." ,Namjoon shushed.

"Gather here everyone. I want to explain to you guys about this evening activity. We're going to do treasure hunt or Jungle trekking. Every team have 5 people. You guys can choose your own teammates. You guys need to be here before the sun sets.

Please stay close to your teammates and don't try to be Dora the Explorer by wondering around the jungle alone. I don't want to search for you. It's either you get your ass here safely or rot yourself in there.
Got it? ", The teacher asked with a bored expression plastered on his face.

"Yes!! " , the students answered.

"Okay,now get going. Times ticking, kids ." , he looked at his imaginary watch on his left wrist.

"Hyung, the teacher looks like you. ",Hoseok and Jimin laughed while telling Yoongi about it.

"That's my youngest uncle, you moron. ",Yoongi stared at both of them, swearing using his eyes.

Both of the boys coughed loudly probably because of the unexpected confession.

After a few minutes of discussion, we decided that Hoseok, Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung and Aera in a team. Me, Soohae, Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi in the other team.