Part ways

Taehyung pov

I bring back Aera who was calmed down already. Trust me. Don't you ever try to make a girl angry. It's like holding a buffalo. She's so damn strong that I almost threw her to the wall. Almost.

But another thing caught my eyes when I saw Jin hyung crying. I looked at Yoonji who looked lost as well. I was about to ask him when I heard the things that he told Yoonji. I was caught of guard.

Everything that Hana saw was true all this time.

"Hyung. ",I slowly stepped nearing him.

Yoonji snapped her head at my direction and Jin hyung stop crying abruptly. He took a few seconds before he looked at me,smiling. A fake one which is obvious.

"Drop the act, hyung. Did you, no- did our parents hit your sister? Is Kim Sejin your sister? Does everything that Hana saw that day true? She's not  seeing things? ",I asked almost like whispering towards myself.

He took a deep breath before his quivering lips said the words that cause my sister's trauma all these years.

"Yes, Teahyung-ah. I'm Kim Seokjin, Kim Sejin's brother, the one that die because of the hit and run incident in front of the orphanage after battling in her coma states for a few days. ",he said with along with a drop of tear rolled down his cheek.

I cried and get down on my knees.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I don't know. I maybe don't have the trauma just like Hana because I was asleep that time. Do you know how many years I tried to find out what happened that day and if what she said was true. It hurts seeing her crying almost everyday when we were still a kid until she grow up, leaving the bad memories behind. I never knew the victim's family was actually someone who always with us. Forgive us. ",Taehyung bawled.

"No Taehyung no. I'm also sorry. It's not both of your fault in the first place. I already told her to stop playwbut she just doesn't want to listen. At first, I do want to seek for revenge to be honest but my intention  went on halt went I met your mother. No. Your mother looked for me. She's the one that helped me survive until this day. It feels oddly familiar. Like the one my mom use to treat us. Caring and loving. ",I was beyond shocked at what he said.

"My mother looked for you? "

"Yes. She apologized and took care of me like I'm his son but only your mother not your dad. He doesn't even bother to look for me and apologize but I already forgave him too. Both of you also took care of me and I'm grateful for that. I want to stop all this bullshit and so does whatever Yoongi wanted to. I don't want anyone near me hurt because of me anymore. I'm sorry too Taehyung. I really am. ",he said and patted my head softly.

My eyes averted to the laptop screen and I saw Hana was crying along with Jimin beside her that tried to stop Yoongi from triggering her memories.

"I will fix this. Don't worry,Taehyung.",Jin get up from his seat and walk away but stopped to take a glance over me.

"Whatever happens after this, let's just say that I pay you guys back. The accident is fate that brought us together. Take care of Hana and your family, Tae. Take care of yourself too. Say thank you to your mom for the hospitality she gave me since that day.",he looked at the others.

"Thank you guys. Namjoon, you're a pain in the ass to be honest. You keep breaking things but that just show how you also need attention and care even though you're the leader. Hoseok, you always made my day. Don't hide your tears anymore. Cry if you want to cause we always be with you. Jungkook, stop acting all big before I slap you to the other universe. You're still young. Study hard boi seriously, your grades sucks. Make yourself proud. ",he looked at the girls.