Sleeping Memories

You can thank DarkMidnightDragon for this update, as her latest update inspired me to update Shell a bit <3

The being known as Shell sighed, bored.

He was always bored.

The true version of himself continued to guard the corrupted multiverses, mostly keeping the Fate trapped. His avatars wondered around everywhere, helping or pranking.

Yet... he was lonely, right now even his friends slept with his multiverse for as mortals they were not meant for living forever unaging like himself. He wondered how long they would sleep this time, till there minds and souls refreshed enough to keep the true him company again.

But he understood, even he slept to pass time.

Due to his duties he couldn't even access the corrupted verses even with an avatar, as Fate would attack right away.

He wondered if the child he saw as his own remembered him, or if Fate had stolen them away again.

He was pretty sure he was dreaming, as he was at the courts again.. the place where he'd first woke without his memories.

Giggles filled the air behind him, curious eh turned to see two tiny figure peeking out at him from behind pillars.

"Hello?" he called curious, as he didn't recognize them and they were not dream generated.. perhaps a wiff of lost memories.

"Hello, hello!" they cried, skipping into sight.

"What!" he said in surprise, for the two clearly children clearly looked like he did when he took on the forms of Chaos and Order. The only difference, was that each of them had a small glowing marking on there forehead he could not make out.

"Shell, lets play," Order giggled.

"Play," Chaos said with a nod.

"I don't understand?" Shell asked kneeling down to eye level.

"Yes you do," Chaos responded with a laugh.

"Shell just doesn't remember yet," Order said gently, gently pressing something into his hand.

"Remember what?" he asked confused.

"Yourself."

-----

Shell woke with a gasp, breath coming wildly.

Right.. he was still playing firewall.

"Huh...?" the God said opening his hand, as something was in it.

An unfamiliar metal in the shape of an orb bet his raze, glimmering runes seemed to glimmer deep inside it that he couldn't make out.

The only Rune that appeared on the surface, was an upside down triangle with an abstract image of a soul on it glowing gold.

"Totally not getting it," he muttered.

He swore he heard children giggle.