Red in his eye

I'm on a role, as these characters are both of ours with so much crossing over  DarkMidnightDragon of course gets to look over them first

He stood behind a pillar, hidden in a spot no one could spot him.

Purple eyes stared blankly over the main area of the Great Temple, in the distance he could see the raised podium the The One could be found. Up there, would be a visual representative of The Abyssal Chaos.

He heard rumours of two other pieces of Reality, but he'd yet to find anything but mentions in books. Greater Darkness an Incarnation was no help, only saying before given form it was fuzzy.

Shade scoffed, likely the truth because he swore Darkness his Father was the memory retention of a golden retriever.

His gaze landed on the other three figures on the podium right now, one was Luster his counterpart Lesser light. The other two were Greater Incarnations Soul and Soulless, they had raised Luster.
His guts twisted, wishing he had been raised by them.

Shade loved his father but also hated him, he still would not tell him who his other parent was.

There was something so perfect in the way the two eternal children loved the now adult Luster, those type of smile had never been directed his way.

Laughter, from the three reached him.
He wanted to crush the twins.
Shade hissed and rubbed his face, the spike of pain fading.

He was running late, he fled as fast as he could.

Red flecked his eyes.