I am Ink

Originally this was just suppose to have one-shots for after Shell, but this had to be written

(Snow is now giggling because this makes her think of "I am Groot.")

Ink knew there were many things he didn't know or remember.

There was a gaping wound in his mind from 'before.'

Before that day, where he found himself waking up to the face of The One.

After all, how many could say that they, a mere god, met someone that important?

He didn't know why they had been so sad.

People could make new memories.

The One said it was the first time they met.

So why did his soul feel sad at that?

Back then, he was nameless, unable to remember what Lower Incarnations were his parents.

He also learned how the Omniverse worked.

Long, long ago, there was only the Chaos that spun everything in the Omniverse, and the One which came into existence, born from the Abyssal Chaos.

From there, various beings were born from the Abyssal Chaos with the help of the first, and became known as the Greater Incarnations.

The children of the Greater Incarnations were weaker than their parents, and thus were known as Lesser Incarnations.

The children of the Lesser Incarnations were Gods, big and small. He fell somewhere in the middles of gods and Gods, apparently.

Then there were deities, born from Gods. They were powerful, but only in the places where their power lied.

Demigods were halflings, children born between mortals and lower level gods.

There were also avatars, but they were mere fragments of an Incarnation or god's power, created to allow their creator to move around and do more things.

Pretty much a nice chart.

Abyssal Chaos and The One

Greater Incarnations

Lower Incarnations

Gods and gods

Deities

Demigods

It was interesting, but he didn't worry about it.

He got along with pretty much everyone, even played with your Destiny, but Fate was too young to play with yet.

Finally, he decided to explore, saying goodbye and heading off explore the unknown.

He was so happy to find the seed of a multiverse drifting in the Omniversal Void, alone and unclaimed, full of untapped potential.

It was waiting, waiting for someone special to come along so that it could be born.

And it was there, in that Multiverse, where he finally gained a name.

He was Ink.