Spark of Soul

They... had come into existence for a very special reason, there were the yin and yang of two halves of a whole.

They were The beings that represented who was soulled and who was Soulless.

Each spark of being passed in front of them, and was judged on there fate. Most weer to be borne of soul, few were soulless but those were rare. Usually those chosen, had a Destiny where they'd earn a special soul indeed.

This kept that at the ones side constantly, so that meant they met everyone that existed and some that were yet to be.

The forms they were graced with were of children, and weer unlikely to grow unless they had reason to.

After all, what was time to them?

Reality took new flavors as Deities came into existence, children of lesser gods. There by the process of birth, or coming into existence by the fading remnants of Gods lost.

It was confusing as there were multiple beings in the deities level that held the same job, linked to a multiverse or Omniverse.

The most wide spread, were the Fates and Destiny.

Yet they accepted it, and made friends with many.

Due to there duties and friendships keeping them busy, the corruption and attack by the corrupted was a shock.

Grieving the one saved them, bound them in one shape.

They lived, yet also died...

They would not truly live till they remembered.

Yet... they were content being Shell.