Upon a Gardens Path

"Esse, stop dragging me!" Soul cried agitated, he swore now that she was adult that cute little girl vanished and brought a bossy out.

"Must you drag us out, we we're almost done" Soulless sighed just as annoyed.

"Don't fuss," Look over there," she said, pointing into one of the gardens around the Great temple.

A tiny child sat shy on a bench, a ball being tossed up and down. There purple eyes were brilliant, yet dull with loneliness. Which was expected, there were not many Greater Deities that age.

"That's my Child Life" Esse said smiling, her eyes filled with love.

"You and Luster must be proud, how old are they?" Soul asked curious.

"We created them three weeks ago with our magic, today's the first day we allowed them around by themselves" Esse hummed "I'm sorry we didn't tell you, but we wanted to bond first"

"No I understand, have they found there counterpart yet?" Soulless asked.

"Not yet, but little Death is over there," Esse replies, pointing to where Death sat on a patch of gravel staring at flowers sadly.

"Poor thing" Soul sighed, no one had been pleased on Greater's Deaths reaction when little Death a Greater Deities climbed out of there shadow born of excess power.

That.. was a strange new way to have accidental children.

The twins shared a look, a new playgroup would be fun.

They headed over and suddenly tripped over something hidden in high flowers, confused they turned around.

"I'm so sorry," the unknown child cried.

"Its okay, are you okay?" Soul asked worriedly, Soulless cleaned the crying child's face.
"Yeah..." they said ducking there head.

"I'm Soulless, and this is Soul. What's your name?" Soulless asked.

"Mercy"