THEIR FIRST NIGHT ❤️

After some time she reached the Singh mansion and was mesmerized by its beauty !!!....

Singh mansion...

after the welcoming ceremony (grah prawesh) she entered her ....no..no...no his room ..

And now she was sitting in a beautifully decorated room on a cosy and comfortable bed ...

the ground is decorated like this...

bed decorated like this .....

sides of the bed like this

sides of the bed like this ....

his room ...

her was head low in Driti's wedding dress .... her face was still covered with the veil..... Now she was here at someone else's place ....she got married to a person who was supposed to be her cousin's husband ...but Now ...??!!!

Her husband ..... ANUBHAV SINGH ..... she only knew his name, nothing about him or his family ....except that they were some wealthy and powerful people and could ruin her family with just a click of their fingers 

she was nervous, scared and alone thinking :

how will they react seeing her?

how will her husband react after realising he got cheated? 

she became her cousins' replaced bride...

she never dreamt of getting married like this ....she never wanted any luxury lifestyle all she wanted from her marriage is a loving and caring partner ... which now won't be possible because of her replacement from Driti ..

Haseena - Mumma, Papa, pls Hamari madad kijiye ...(a sob escaped her mouth ..... she was alone ....her Chachi said she would handle everything when she will come there to give her her belongings )

.

.

.

.

.

" hame wo presentation kal hi chahiye .... aur Yaad rakhna ki sab Kuch waisa hi hona chahiye jaisa hamne bola hai ... !! " ordered a man to his secretary oner the phone ...

" kya? koi dikkat hai kya? "

yes, he is none other than hamare D.S.P sabab Mr Anubhav Singh ...

he was sitting in his study room, working on his next meeting .....he git married a few hours ago ...he was supposed to be with his wife but was not interested in those rituals his mother would make him do ...

Anubhav's P.O.V

I never wanted to get married ... but because of my stubborn grandfather's wish, I had to .... and arranged marriage to never... I only know her name and once saw her photo... one-day dadu called me and announced my marriage ....he always wanted my wife to be from his home town, which he probably got ... I never even have any serious relationships except one ... I was an arrogant playboy and a workaholic in everyone's eye and maybe that's the reason everyone wanted me to get married soon ....

Anubhav's P.O.V ends...

he was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't realise his parents standing at the door ....

Anubhav - Maa, Papa .... aap yaha pe kya kar rahe hai ??!!

Anuradha - beta, ye to hame tumse puchna chahiye ..... tumhe abhi apne kamre me hona chahiye ...apni nai - nai patni kae paas !!! (with a warm smile on her face ) 

seeing that smile a smile came on his lips too .....

Anubhav - bas ye sab khatam Karna hai maa ....(he replied pointing to his open files )  

Arunima and Manish chuckled watching their grown-up son who is now a married man ....

Arunima - ham dono Tumse bohot proud hai, hamara pyara baccha ( while ruffling his hair ....only she could do his .....yes, our arrogant billonaire is a mamma's boy ) 

***********

me - an dekho upar wale sentence ko kya bole ....kya frame kare meko samajh nahi aa rah that isliye adjust an SORRY ..... now continue...

***********

Manish - an apni biwi ke paas ja ... Driti tera intazar kar rahi hogi 

Anubhav - ji aap jaiye ham ye sab samet ke aate hai ....

they noded and left...

*

*

*

*

*

bas ab isse jyada nahi ho paaea ....and ket my promise to upload 2 parts today....

tell me how it is in the comments and also pls vote ....now i also don't know when I will upload the next part because of my exams so  SSOORRYY !!!! wo bi kaan pakadke ...