TRUTH REVEALED 😲 PART 4

HASEENA - hame nahi pata ...wo kal shadi ke samay bhaag gai thi ...( She asked rather scared that what will happen to her her husba....no.. no... No... ANUBHAV already knows about this and for god's sake he has not told anyone anything yet ....but she thought that this silence is that of before the strom ... If Anuradha also gets to know that what would she do ...will she tell the whole house about this .... And then she may be also kicked out of the house .... She was hell scared )

ARUNIMA - Kya ?? ( She said keeping her hand on her heart while haseena clutched her dupatta in nervousness )
Agar wo bhaag gai to mere bete ki kisse shadi hui ???

Haseena didn't say anything .... But without her saying arunima got her answer ....

ARUNIMA - hey bhagwan !!!

Walking fast she ran out of the room to tell everyone that her son's life got destroyed just like that ... In less than 24 hours ....
Haseena kept her palm on her mouth while crying ..... She has been crying for the last 24 hours continuously .... And still she didn't know how much more ahe had to cry ...

HASEENA - ammi pls hamari madat kariye ... Pls ..( she wispered while crying )

She herd some yelling and shouting ...

VOICE - hame kuch nahi pata ... Use jald se jald apne ghar bhejiye .... Ham kab se aaplogo ko dhundh rahe the ye sab batane ke liye par ..... Chodiye ...Hume wo ladki apne ghar me nahi chahiye ... use apne ghar bhejiye ya hum abhi police constable ko bulate hai

******
Me - ab anubhav khud DSP hoke to police ko nahi bulaega na isliye constable .... Ab agar twist chahiye to haseena ko bhi pata nahi chalne de sakte isliye ... Ab bohot hogai meri bakwas ... Pls continue ...
******

It was her husband who was yelling on the top of his lungs ....she could sense the tension he was going to call the police .... She was well versed with the police of her place ...but not of this place this was a total forgien place for her ..

She could hear the loud footsteps coming close to her .... With the footsteps coming closer her heartbeat was getting higher .... She could feel her BP rising ... She might not be scared before but she was sure hell scared now ....

She looked arround herself to find some place to hid herself so that she can be safe .... She held the curtains tightly ...

This was the first day of her marriage and most probably the last day of her life ...

********

Nest part most probably comming today ... Sooo keep checking your notifications 😉😉