café part 1

It was the next day, yesterday was very tiring for haseena but she was used to it ..... She was having her breakfast while sitting ai her usual place that is IN THE KITCHEN  ..... Yes since the day she came here she eats her lunch sitting in kitchen .....

Mrs.chandani always gata confused that why don't they ever talk to each other but poor thing didn't know the truth .....

Since the day he scold her for making coffe for him .... She never initiated..... Till when only she will make the efforts, he also has to do something .....

FLASHBACK
She entered the kitchen and saw a lady in nearly her 50's talking to some other teenage girls ...

LADY – good morning, Mrs. Singh...

Mrs. Singh .... The chills that hearing this was inhuman ...

HASEENA – good morning ....

LADY – I am Mrs. Trisha Chandani ( TC ) caretaker and cook of the house and these are my helpers to clean and look after the work of the house....

HASEENA – oh !!!

TC – app to jo anuradha ma'am ne bataya tha, aapke bare me use bhi jyada khoobsurat hai !! anubhav sir ke liye bilkul perfect match ..

HASEENA – thank you !! aur pls Hume Haseena bulaiye aap hamse badi hai !!

TC – hum esa kaise kar sakte hai ...Mrs. Singh ....ye to galat hoga !!!

HASEENA – pls I insist ....

TC just nodded her head and started doing her work again knowing that her employer needs his breakfast sharp at 7:15 ...

HASEENA – laiye hum aapki madad kar de ....

TC – nahi .... Nahi .... Aap hamare boss ke patni hai .... Aapko to aaram karna chahiye ... hum hai khana banana ke liye ...aako jo chahiye aap hamko bata dijiye ham kar denge ...

HASEENA – nahi hame kuch nahi chahiye ....par kamse kam hame chai to bana le ne dijiye .... Aue ab ham aapki koi baat nahi sunenege ....

She said playfully to which both of them laughed ....

After a few minutes breakfast was ready, Mrs. Chandani set the table while Haseena poured the tea in 2 cups ...

She asked one of the maids to serve it to him ....

She didn't want to go in front of him not that she was scared but she didn't want to see him after tomorrow .....

She heard him coming and sitting down on the chair ..... she took her breakfast and sat on the barstool placed against the counter ...

Mrs. Chandani was outside serving to anubhav.... She was waiting for Haseena to come but didn't say anything .... She left for the kitchen and found her eating there ....

Before she could ask her anything anubhav called her out .... Haseena wanted to listen ...

Did he like her tea ??!!

Anubhav silently ate his toast and scrambled eggs as per his usual breakfast ....

He took a sip of the strong and hot tea and stopped for a second ...

It was not like his regular chai but still, he liked it ...

TC – ji sir ... aapko kuch chahiye ???

ANUBHAV – nahi ... sab thik hai ... chai bohot acchi thi aaj ....

He said with a little smile ... Haseena smiled a little ....

He complimented her not directly but still ...he was not an ungrateful person, he knew how and when to praise a person for his hard work ... he liked when someone did their work perfectly with dedication ...

At least he liked something ....

TC – Mrs. Singh ne aaj chai banai hai sir ...

haseena's smile now disappeared .... He met her eyes and stared at her, who was now looking at her timidly .... she gulped and looked down, fidgeting with her fingers ...

she hated getting nervous in front of him because that's what happened all the time .... He was soo good-looking that every time she saw him she got nervous ....

She watched him keeping his cup aside and pushing his plate away ... he stood up abruptly...

She watched his movements with wide eyes ...

He was shooting glares, burning holes through her dress .... She saw him clenching his knuckles ....

She couldn't match his heated gaze and looked down ...

He wanted to say so many things .... He wanted to remind her to stay away from him .... But couldn't say anything in front of the servants ...

He took his coat and walked out ...

She could practically feel the pity radiating from Mrs.Chandani's face ....

She felt bad, today because of her he left his food in the middle ....

FLASHBACK OVER

.

.

.

.

She was now in her cabin when Karishma approched her ....

KARISHMA - jai hind maddam sir !!!

HASEENA - jai hind Karishma Singh aaiya .....

KARISHMA - kya hum apni hassu se baat kar sakte hai ???

HASEENA - NAHI !!!

Karishma froned on this ...

HASEENA - (giggling ) mazak kar rahe hai .... Batao kya bolne h ???

KARISHMA - wo humne hamari dost aashi se baat kar li wo tumko aaj se hi bulane ke liye tayaar h aur 10000 rs. Dene ke liye bhi tayaar h bus 3 ghante roz kaam karna padega....

HAASEENA - ye to bohot khusi ki baat h ....

KARISHMA - hmmmm.....aaj 4-7 jaana h .... Address h **********

HASEENA - thik hai hum pohoch jaenge ....

.

.

.

.

.

ANUBHAV'S POV

Huffff ...... Bas aaj aur kaam nahi ho paega .....chalo jaake coffee pee jae .... Are haa wo behena ki dost ka café hai na waha jaate hai ....

ANUBHAV'S POV END

*******

Unedited