getting together ..

Helloo!!!! long time right ??!!

first things first .... thank you for all the best wishes for my grandma ... she is doing well now and is back at home ....so I thought why not give you guys an update on the story ... so ab meri bakaiti ko side me rakh ke story ki Taraf badhte hai...

.

.

.

.

Life is unexpected ....and unpredictable ...

life plays games with you and you can't do anything to stop them .... sometimes it gives you heartbreaks, pain, and suffering...while sometimes it gives you love, care, and respect ...

the same happened with haseena

she was 7 when her parents died in a car accident and then she went to her uncle and aunt who ......ummmmm..... didn't do their job properly to be precise.....

the torturing and the taunt had become a part of her life .....

but before one month everything has changed .... though she cried and suffered a lot in the initial days of her marriage, it seems to be fine now .....

her new family started to love her a lot .... the love of parents that Manish and Anuradha gave her, love of grandfather that Gurmeet gives her and all the people living in the house respects her except her husband who has been missing since the first day .....

that day she got to know how important is all the culture and tradition for them ....despite being soo RICH .... actually the richest in the country - they still believed in the bond of love.

she didn't hear anything about her uncle and her family, apart from that that they left the city on the order of Gurmeet Singh.

she won everyone's heart with her innocence and pure heart and soul...

she also told them that she is in the police force as a SI, to be honest, she didn't think that their reactions would be like this ... she thought that they would be super angry at her and would most probably shout like hell at her but the complete reciprocal happened ... everyone was delighted to hear this from her as if they always wanted her daughter-in-law to be a police inspector ...which was a shock for her...

.

.

.

.

it was evening and she had returned from her work early today so she was in the kitchen making tea for her family which was seated in the backyard. putting the tea in the cup and snacks on small plates. she went to the garden where everyone was sitting and talking.

HASEENA - dadaji, aapki sugar-free chai

GURMEET - thank u ... ( smiling )

then she gave tea to Anuradha and Manish also. Anuradha smiled at her as always, she was the reason that she was so comfortable and was able to win everyone's heart. well to be precise sh helped her a lot...

ANURADHA - tum bhi hamare sath batho an haseena...

haseena nodded and sat beside her...

Gurmeet was asking about some business issues to Anuradha and Manish and haseena was just listening to them while playing with her bangles...

GURMEET - tumhari anubhav se baat hui ??

that's when her heart skipped a beat and she stopped playing with her bangles ...

MANISH - nahi !! wo abhi bhi out of contact hai, par mene uske secraatory se baat kari hai, uska kaam khatam ho gaya hai ... mere khayal se wo jaldhi aa jaega ...

VOICE - haseena madam ??

HASEENA - Sakshi Sinha ?? {SS ONLY SOR NOW } ( CONSTABLE OF HER THANA )

SS - Jai hind madam !!

HASEENA (while walking to wards her )- jai hind ...aap yaha par kya kar rahi hai ??!!!

SS - wo madam aapke liye department se Ek letter Aaya tha to akhil sir ne mujhe aapko wo dene ke liya yaha bheja hai ...

After listening to "department se letter" the whole family got tense... as they know the consequence of it ... VERY WELL

*************

OMG !!!!! haseena ke liye department se letter ..... kya hoga ab ...???

to mujhe aaplogo ki help chahiye ... Hamara school 1 world record Banane ko try kar Raha hai on longest virtual presentation on aazadi ka Amrit Mahotsav on 26 Jan 2022 till 28 Jan... hamare juniors ne phele hi 36 hours ka record bana diya hai but we are going to hit bigger, our presentation will continue till 42 or 46 hours I guess ???!!! agar aaplogo ko bhi wo dekhna hai to mujhe comments me bata Dena, I will share the streaming link with you so you can watch the presentation .... Matlab socho Kitna interesting Hoga hum Britishers ko bitha ke dikhange ki unhone hame Kaise pareshan kiyaa... and if you have read the article for our juniors aapko to mere school ka Naam bhi pata chal Gaya Hoga....

well one more thing ..... THANK YOU itna saara pyar dene ke liye matlab I am out of the world happy right now ....

aur me ye story apni ek boring class ke beech me baith ke likh rahi hu ...... shhh kisi ko nahi batana ...