harsh!!!!

they instantly broke the hug after hearing anubhav's harsh voice ..... 

haseena was frightned of this man ...... the man who's harsh words from before still haunted her in her nightmares was now standing in front of her ..... angry as hell ....

but he looks more ravishing when he is angry ..... STOP HASEENA !!!! she scold herself .... 

all the while he was coming closer to her ..... 

anubhav takes a deep breath to calm his anger before speaking to her again ... 

ANUBHAV -tumyaha kya kar rahi ho .....tum abhi tak Gai KyO NAhi ??!!

ANURADHA - anubhav beta !!!ek baar hamari baat to sun .......

ANUBHAV - KyA sUnE MAA ????

his anger was increasing with every word ..... just seeing her reminded him of her betrayal.... how she cheated him and his family ..... 

MANISH - anubhav shant hojao .... ek baar apni maa ki baat suno.....(he was cut by anubhav) 

ANUBHAV - kya baat sune papa ..... ye ladki abhi tak yaha se gai nahi h aur aap sab isko gale laga rahe hai ..... ye abhi yaha pe sif hamare paiso ke liye hi hai isko yaha se bhejie.....ye ek GOLD DIGGER hai !!!!!!!!!!!

GURMEET - bas !! tum ab aur kuch nahi bologe anubhaa.....( he was cut by haseena crying and leaving the place ...)

ANURADHA - HASEENAAAaaa

she yelled trying to stop her but it all went to wail.....she obviously being a police officer was a very fast runner ....so she was fast enough to be out of their sight in just some seconds......

and why would she not do that ........she was hurt .... HIS WORDS BROKE HER HEART ...... the heart that has been seaweed again recently ......by his mother 

she ran as fast as she could and into her room which was actually his but ...... you know ...

anuradha ran after her to comfort her ..... while manish and gurmeet stayed to talk to him.....and after a long argument they came to a conclutio......actually forced him to take her to lucknow .... the place where his posting as a DSP is due ..... 

while haseena was just sobbing and anuradha was trying to comfort her when manish cameand embraced her in his arms and told her their decision to which she agreed to after a long time .....

************

sorry for the super short part but i didn't get the time y'know because of the presentation and all and the meeting is still going onnn...... and we actually got the record in our hands ......which means our school not just got 1 certificate but 2 and maybe 3 for making 2 world records in a span of 3 days ....!!!!!!!!!!!