TRUTH REAVELED ?? 😲

Sorry .... For the delay ...but as I told you earlier I have to focus on my studies as well .... So I will post like once in a week or when I will get time ... pls co-operate ( haseena mallik style ) 😂

****************

Anubhav - aap dono jaaeye sone hum ye sab samet ke aate h ...

His parents nod and leave ....
Soon after finishing his work he leaves for his room ....

Anubhav's p.o.v.

As soon as I wrap up with my work ....I following the orders of my parents start going towards my room ... All the walls well decorated ...I wonder what my wife would be doing .... Wait a sec 'my wife' this sounds soo foreign to and for me ....ughhhhh.....I am a married man now .... I don't know why I even agreed to this ..... (Takes a deep breath and reaches at the door of his room) ...ok anubhav you can do this just go inside your room yes it's your room and will always be yours ...

Anubhav's p.o.v. ends

As soon as anubhav enters his room he sees his newly wedded wife sitting on the bed with her legs folded to her chest and her head staring her feets ....he goes inside the room ...as soon as she feels that someone has entered the room she lifts her head up to see who it is ....and sees her handsome husband standing infront of her ....

Haseenas's p.o.v.

It feels like a decade sitting in this position now ....but still I wish I get to  sit like this for my whole life ..so that nobody gets to know that I am a replacement of driti di ..... What will happen when Mr. Singh will get to know that he  has been cheated ....ughhhh drama ......(hears the door unlocking) ......no..no...no..pls ....nooooo...this can't be happening somebody is entering the room .... somebody??? You dombo that's your husband ...

Haseenas's p.o.v. ends

Anubhav (while entering the room) - aap jaake apne kapde badal lijiye ...aur sofe pe so jaaega ...hum bistar par so jaaenge ...

Haseena being haseena quietly goes to the bathroom to get changed .... But also gives a lot of good wishes to anubhav for letting her change ...because that lehenga was now soffocating her ....

After sometime she comes out wearing this 👇

With a white dupatta ...
And she starts to move towards the sofa and sleeps ....

MORNING 🌄🌻🌄

Anubhav wakes up and .....

*********
Ab baaki ka next part me .....aaj hi update kar dungi don't worry I'll keep my promise ....

Don't forget to vote and pls .... Don't Be a silent reader ....COMMENT !!!!!