TRUTH REVEALED😲 ..PART 2

Next morning 🌄🌻🌄

Anubhav wakes up and sees his wife sleeping on the couch, her face covered with her dupatta ..... He goes in the washroom to do his buisness ...

Haseena soon wakes up by the sunlight pearcing the windows and reaching her face .... She growns ...yep she is absolutely not a morning person ..... She after seeing new surroundings wakes up with a jerk and then all the memories of yesterday flashes in front of her eyes .....she gets up and goes to washroom to do her buisness .....

As soon as she reaches the entrance of the bathroom her leg slips and the door suddenly opens (note: the dupatta is still covering her face) and comes out a ravishing man who to prevent her from slipping holds her in such a way that her hands are on his chest and his hands are snaked around her waist .....her eyes closed from the fear of falling .... Her dupatta flies away ...and he started roming his eyes on the forgien face ....

Anubhav's p.o.v.
I do my buisness and then was about to step outside just to find a girl slipping and falling .... My body instantly reacted and I snaked my handes around her to protect her from falling and her dupatta flies away reaveling her beautiful face ..... Her cheeks look soft and supple her wheatish skin colour .....her lips ....yes her lips 👄 look soooo ......soooo..... Soo good to be kissed that's only how I can explain it .....though I can't see her eyes as she has closed it .... DANG IT ....but wait WHO IS SHE ??? Do I know her ....no ..... What is she doing in my room outside my washroom ....
Anubhav's p.o.v. ends  

Anubhav - apni aakhen kholiye ab aap thik hai ..... Par aap kon hai aur hamare kamre me kya kar rahi hai ??!! ( In a dominating yet questioning voice )

Haseena opens her eyes and sees him ....first time she saw her husband properly ....

Haseena - ummm.....wooo...hamm... ummm

Anubhav ( irritated ) - ye ummm...wooo.....kya laga rakha hai saaf saaf boliye na ....!!!!

Haseena ( scared )  - wohumaapkibiwihaiaurdritididikibehenkalshaadiwaledinwobhaaggaitochachijiaurchachajinehameunkijaghabithadiya....

Anubhav - kya ???!!!

Haseena - (while fidgetting with her fingers ) ..... Woh hum driti di ki behen hai ..... kal shaadi .....Wale din wo bhaag ....... gai thi....to.....chacha ji aur Chachi ji ne ......unki jagha hame bitha diya ....

Anubhav - kya ...??? Matlab ???!!!

Haseena - matlab ye ki kal aapki shadi driti di se nahi balki hamse hui hai ....aapki patni hum hai ....

Listing this the floor undernith anubhav slipped off .... He without listening to any further moves out of the room angry.... Breaking the flower wase that was adorned at the right side of the couch .....

Listing to the noise haseena flicker and started crying harshly thinking that when will her chacha and Chachi come with her stuff and their explanation ....

***************

Okay so this is the end of today's part ....hope you liked it ...pls don't be a silent 🔕 reader and kindly vote and comment ....and also follow me ...