finally meeting KARU !!!

New day.

new hopes.

As it is said, every morning brings new hopes and positivity. But for Haseena she was not so sure anymore ....

She thought that maybe yesterday was her new hope, but anubhav crushed it very easily... and she couldn't complain about it either, she herself didn't know why whenever she saw him she became speechless ..... she couldn't answer him ...

For him, he was forced into this... but she was also not dying to marry him ... she was also forced into this. But the difference was he had people to complain to and she, she had no one .... Maybe when she meets KARU she could share her feelings with her and could feel light ....

She got up with so many thoughts .... She was thinking about yesterday ...how he simply said he to stay away from him ...

She tried to be normal like him ... but deep down she knew that she couldn't act like him ...

She put her suitcase on the bed and took out her clothes and other stuff ... she took out a pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt for now ...

She brushed her teeth and headed towards her shower. she turned the knob of the shower and stood under the stream of hot water for some time.... She wanted to clear her head .....

After getting ready, she sat on the bed contemplating if she should go out or not ...... what if he gets angry with her ???

She came out of her room looking a little nervous... she checked the time, it was 7:00 a.m ... she took a long breath and walked ... she only had 1 hour left ... after that she had to go to her new police station as an S.H.O ...

He is not caging me .... He just ummmm .........doesn't like me ....SHE THOUGHT .....

Fighting her inner self she went downstairs ..... she was hungry, she didn't eat anything last night ...

Roaming a while in the living room, she spotted the kitchen .... She entered the kitchen with small steps and gasped to see the beautiful-modern kitchen .....

She entered the kitchen and saw a lady in nearly her 50's talking to some other teenage girls ...

LADY - good morning, Mrs. Singh...

Mrs. Singh .... The chills that hearing this was inhuman ...

HASEENA - good morning ....

LADY - I am Mrs. Trisha Chandani ( TC ) caretaker and cook of the house and these are my helpers to clean and look after the work of the house....

HASEENA - oh !!!

TC - app to jo anuradha ma'am ne bataya tha, aapke bare me use bhi jyada khoobsurat hai !! anubhav sir ke liye bilkul perfect match ..

HASEENA - thank you !! aur pls Hume Haseena bulaiye aap hamse badi hai !!

TC - hum esa kaise kar sakte hai ...Mrs. Singh ....ye to galat hoga !!!

HASEENA - pls I insist ....

TC just nodded her head and started doing her work again knowing that her employer needs his breakfast sharp at 7:15 ...

HASEENA - laiye hum aapki madad kar de ....

TC - nahi .... Nahi .... Aap hamare boss ke patni hai .... Aapko to aaram karna chahiye ... hum hai khana banana ke liye ...aako jo chahiye aap hamko bata dijiye ham kar denge ...

HASEENA - nahi hame kuch nahi chahiye ....par kamse kam hame chai to bana le ne dijiye .... Aue ab ham aapki koi baat nahi sunenege ....