Chapter 13: I was his regret

~Dream~

The dream was mostly about Wei Ying, reminiscence about the past together, Wei Ying was shock to see everything  related to him...

Burial Mounds

Lan Zhan, "Wei Ying! Stop! You'll regret it"
Wei Ying, "Hangguang-Jun is it my regret or is it yours?"
Lan Zhan, "Wei Ying!"
Wei Ying, "Enough, when I needed the most where are they? Family? Friends? What a joke!"
Lan Zhan, "Wei Ying..."

Wei Ying's heart clenched seeing the scene, they were at the side, Lan Zhan didn't notice his existence yet, Wei Wuxian in the dream suddenly walked towards the cliff, preparing to fall, Lan Zhan caught him, Lan Zhan wants to say something, but he couldn't. He then fell, Lan Zhan was tearing up.

Wei Ying, "Lan Zhan, I'm here, it's just a dream"
Lan Zhan was crying, "Really?"
Wei Ying, "Mnn"
Lan Zhan hugged him, Wei Ying hugs him back, "Even if this is just a dream, I'm sorry, I never expected myself to be your regret"
Lan Zhan, "It's indeed your fault, why do you have to let go of my hand?"
Wei Ying, "I'm wrong"

They were both tearing up in the real world, Lan Zhan's clenched hand become normal, Wei Ying was instead crying. 

Never Night

Lan Zhan, "Wei Ying"
Wei Ying, "Get lost!"
Lan Zhan, "Wei Ying please"
Wei Ying, "Get lost!"
Lan Zhan, "Please I need to help you"
Wei Ying, "Get lost!"

Lan Zhan's heart clenched, Wei Ying was shocked, this was never in his memory, he finally knew what happened that night and how he escaped.
Wei Ying, "I.. I..." His tears was falling endlessly/
Lan Zhan, "I don't blame you"
Wei Ying, "How come? I don't have any memories about this?"
Lan Zhan, "It's me" He added, "I removed it in your memory, I knew you'd regret it"
Wei Ying, "You..."

In the real world, Wei Ying was crying so much, both the juniors were worried about the situation, 
Zewu-Jun, "Let them solve their problems themselves"
Lan Sizhui, "Zewu-Jun, what do you mean? Don't tell me Master and Mo gongzi really have an affair?"
Zewu-Jun chuckled, "Sizhui, you'll also know it one day"
Lan Jingyi, "Master, why bother hiding it? Just tell us alright?"
Zewu-Jun, "Wangji will tell you, or maybe the world will."
Lan Sizhui, "Could it be, he is the person Master cried for? I always see him crying when I was young."

The dream became different again, it was on Phoenix Mountain where Wei Ying was wearing a blindfold as he was supposed to. Lan Zhan's ears became red like tomatoes, he forced himself to wake-up. He really did wake-up.

Lan Zhan, "..."
Wei Ying, "Eh? What's wrong? What happened there?"
Lan Zhan, "Hm?"
Lan Sizhui, "Master, you're finally awake, it has been 3 days."
Wei Ying, "We were out for 3 days?!"
Lan Zhan, "But it was only a short time in there."
Zewu-Jun, "Now you're cured, let's talk about the one who hurt you."
Lan Zhan, "That person was familiar with Gusu's way of fighting"
Zewu-Jun, "Is it a traitor or someone who was kicked out?"
Lan Zhan, "he had high cultivation to use the teleportation talisman, the poison will leave him traces, he won't recover for 10 days at most."
Zewu-Jun, "How was the dream?"
Wei Ying, "He cut it"
Lan Zhan, "..."
Zewu-Jun, "Sort out your matters by yourself"
Lan Zhan, "...."
Wei Ying, "Hey what's up with the phoenix mountain?"
Lan Zhan, "..." His ears are so red but it was covered with his hair so Wei Ying didn't notice.
Wei Ying, "Is it, you know the strong maiden who forcibly kissed me then?"
Zewu-Jun, "Maiden?"
Wei Ying, "Well, I was in blindfold so I don't know it, when I removed it, she was nowhere to be found."
Zewu-Jun chuckled and looked at his little brother, he could slightly see his ears so red.
Wei Ying, "Zewu-Jun?"
Zewu-Jun, "I apologize, maybe you really should ask Wangji about that."
Wei Ying, "Lan Zhan?"
Lan Zhan, "It's getting late, Rest"
Wei Ying, "Hey! You're avoiding it"

They were in their own rooms, Lan Zhan was feeling so hot that he already drank all the tea in the teapot, Wei Ying on the other hand was staring on the moon outside, it was waning, "So, I was his regret." He felt happy that Lan Zhan cared about him, but he feels sad that he had to suffer all these years.

********

I've had enough crying, sorry for short chapter, next one will be in Yi City, Coffin City... Tell me what should I add in the story, well I know I'm bad at making plots, I've also had enough of their sufferings... Tell your thoughts in comment