Chapter 31: Confrontation

Thank you for 2.1K reads I appreciate it =) and Happy Valentines Day to all 

As he walked up to Su She, the man shivered, he clearly know that Hanggunag-Jun was one of the top cultivators in the world, he hates him but he also fears him, that day instead of a normal weather the surroundings became gloomy and loud roaring thunders could be hears, it was as if the skies understood what he was feeling... Suddenly soul power lifted him up and threw him on the ground near his master, he groaned feeling the pain...

Xichen tried to calm Wangji but the cold expression didn't  budge when they were all calling him, he never paid attention to anyone, his eyes shows hatred, sadness, anger, fear, and more emotions that they couldn't convey...

~Lan Zhan POV~

Wei Ying once again he leaves but what else can I do? Them, it's them again, Jin Guangyao, I swear to kill you with my own hands, everything you owned will be taken back, you took my soul mate, my life, I'll take yours! 

~End~

His bloodshot eyes didn't change, Zewu-Jun who knew his brother so well since young knew that no one could stop him, thus he spoke up...

Zewu Jun, "LAN WANGJI! You want to kill them to avenge Wei gongzi, I understand, but you must do it abiding the sect rules, do not forget, you are still a Lan."
Lan Zhan, "They took him from me twice, I lost him twice, almost thrice, I won't spare any of them"
Zewu-Jun, "Have you ever thought? Wei gongzi has already burdened himself by being blamed for those he didn't even do, do you want yourself to be one too?"
Lan Zhan, "We did no wrong!" He bowed to Lan Qiren and spoke again, "Grandmaster, 13 years ago, I was punished with 33 strikes, you asked me..."

~16 years ago~

Lan Qiren, "Do you realize you're wrong?"
Lan Zhan, "NO"
Lan Qiren, "You! He's already dead, it's no use fighting for him!"
Lan Zhan, "I dare to you ask you uncle, what is white and what is black?! Who is right and who is wrong?! Is what you see, really the truth?!"
Lan Qiren, "You.. you! HIT HIM!"

(After the punishment, at the cold cave)

Lan Xichen, "Wangji, you..."
Lan Zhan, "Xiong diang doesn't need to persuade me, I don't regret what I did"
Lan Xichen, "Wangji, Uncle was harsh on you.."
Lan Zhan, "Grandmaster abided the sect rules, I followed, nothing to worry about"
Lan Xichen, "He is still your Uncle Wangji"
Lan Zhan, "Xiong diang, being our uncle we became his captives, I know he raised us so I still respect him as our Grandmaster, but the uncle I'm tied by blood... If I ever get to choose, I would rather be a peasant living in a simple family with my loved on than be here, but I don't regret what I did. Xiong diang knew that he cannot change my mind"
Lan Xichen sighed and stood up, "Wangji, live well since you both take each other as soul mates, your fates are already intertwined with each other, you may meet again in the next life"

~Back to present~

Lan Zhan, "Grandmaster, now I ask you again, Shenme bai? Shenme hei? Shenme dui? Shenme budui? Ni kan de dao de zhen di shi zhen de me?"(What is white? What is black? What is right? What is wrong? Is what you see really the truth?)
Lan Qiren was quiet, since 16 years ago, Wangji respects him, but never called him Uncle ever again...

The cultivators were gossiping again, the well-known Hangguang-Jun didn't call the Grandmaster of his clan, 'UNCLE' everyone were talking about it as they never saw this side of Hangguang-Jun much more that he said a lot of words... But the attention went back to Huaisang when he stood up and opened his fan...

Huaisang, "Time is up"
Jin Guangyao, "Even if you say, will they believe?"
Huaisang, "They may not, but what if someone they trust, someone who was deemed dead will say it?"
Jin Guangyao, "You mean Wei Wuxian was just a part of your plan?"
Huaisang, "That is where you are wrong"
Jin Guangyao, "Make this clear"
Lan Zhan, "If he used Wei Ying, he will be dead now"
Huaisang, "Hanggunag-Jun, I don't dare and I dragged him here enough, It's time to repay him"
Lan Zhan, "Mn"
Huaisang, "Er ge, I want you to meet someone"
Zewu-Jun, "Hm?"
Huaisang, "DA GE!"

Everyone was shocked, even Jin Guangyao and Lan Xichen, everyone believed that Nie Mingjue, the owner of the sword Baxia, past leader of Nie Sect, and the one who died of meridian explosion, is just in front of their eyes, Jin Guangyao was most afraid of him, Zewu-Jun was also shocked, as he thought he was dead and didn't expect today, he would appear alive...

Nie Mingjue, "What are you looking at?"
Cultivator 1, "Nie Mingjue! The Baxia Master, it's ghost!" He only said it after stuttering in every word.
Cultivator 2, "Impossible, he died at their ancestral tomb the top disciple witnessed it himself"
Cultivator 3, "Is it, puppet?"
Nie Mingjue had enough of their chit chat thus he went to Huaisang and Zewu-Jun...

Zewu-Jun, "Da Ge?"
Mingjue, "Xichen, I ordered Huaisang to keep it from you, don't blame him"
Zewu-Jun, "Then these years, where were you"
Mingjue, "In the secret place of the Ancestral Tomb"
Zewu-Jun, "But if you were alive, why..."
Mingjue, "Jin Guangyao, your plan in killing me using the music, didn't work but it did help me in mind control, if it wasn't for you I should've killed every disciple that went with me, including Huaisang"
Jin Guangyao, "A head shaker indeed, seems like every step is planned right?"
Mingjue, "We suffered as your pawns, but right now, it's time to change the player and the pawns"