Chapter 26: Claimed you MINE

I woke up and tried to get up, but my back hurts and I can't seem to move... Lan Zhan didn't spare this virgin man last night, thinking about last night his face is 🍅tomato red, just then Lan Zhan came.

Lan Zhan, "You're awake"
Wei Ying, "Ah, oh Morning"
Lan Zhan, "Eat something, I have to tell you something later"
Wei Ying, "How about you tell me while I'm eating?"
Lan Zhan, "I don't want to spoil your appetite"
Wei Ying sighed and gathered his strength to sit at the table across Lan Zhan...
Wei Ying, "What? You're taking me back to Gusu?"
Lan Zhan, "I will after settling matters here"
Wei Ying sighed and forced a smile, "Lan Zhan, let's go to a place"
Lan Zhan, "Eat first"
Wei Ying, "No time for that"
Lan Zhan, "What do you mean?"
Wei Ying, "If you die, I won't live so I'll run away from it now, I swear to come back and take revenge"
Lan Zhan, "Wait you must explain..."

Before he could finish, Wei Ying took Chenqing and Suibian, he held Lan Zhan's hand and ran out of the cave, he ran to the direction of Nevernight... Lan Zhan was confused but he trust Wei Ying...

~Nevernight~

Wei Ying, "Err, where was the Xuanwu Cave?"
Lan Zhan, "This way"

They are both in the Xuanwu Cave
Wei Ying, "Lan Zhan"
Lan Zhan, "Why do you take me here?"
Wei Ying, "This place, is special to us"
Lan Zhan, "What do you mean?"
Wei Ying, "I remember someone being jealous of a girl and someone who sang for me"
Lan Zhan, "..."
Wei Ying, "Lan Zhan, I want to tell you something"
Lan zhan faced Wei Ying, "What is it?"
Wei Ying, "I Wei Wuxian, Yilling Laozu, don't fear death, but I am afraid of loosing my one and only soulmate, he is you, Lan Zhan, Lan Wangji, The Great Hangguang-Jun who scolded me when everyone flatters me, the one who stayed by my side when everyone wants to kill me"
Lan Zhan, "You..."
Wei Ying, "I swear here, that I, Wei Ying take Lan Zhan as my soul mate and partner in cultivation"

He said raising his 3 fingers and smiling with tears, Lan Zhan looked at gim in shock and surprise...

Wei Ying, "What? You're not willing?"
Lan Zhan, "I, Lan Zhan, Lan Wangji, officially takes Wei Ying, Wei Wuxian as my soulmate, and we will be bound forever for lifetimes"

Wei Ying smiled and tears of happiness fell on the ground, he took Lan Zhan's lips on his, Lan Zhan replied to the kiss and they kissed passionately only breaking the kiss gasping for air.

But they also didn't know that the day they claim each other, the road afterwards would be hard...

~Jin Guangyao~

Jin Guangyao, "The thig I asked you to do, is it done?"
Su She, "We lost them.."
Jin Guangyao, "At what cost, he must be found, that person know a lot of secrets, and we have an enemy in the dark, the situation is unfavorable to our side"
Su She, "Yes"

Lan Zhan sent a letter to his brother in Gusu...

~Lan Xichen~

As he read the letter he smiled, as his little brother, finally grew up and he is quite glad that they both accepted each others feelings, but he is a bit worried about what Wangji said in the letter...

"Beware of Sect Leader Jin"

He was doubting him, but he wants to hear an explanation, he doesn't believe that the Meng Yao that took care of him before, will be a two faced person... He wanted to confirm ot himself...

Sad ending, happy ending? Fluff or Angst? Tell me in the comments Happy Reading, leave a vote I would appreciate it. 💖